1. We play at www.pogo.com in Bingo Luau; Speedy Games; 3 Cards; Free Game Rooms; Beyond the Sea.
2. Players must use the same name on our league as in Pogo. They must also have a working email address on their account. At Admin's discretion, players will be allowed to use similar names, provided they can still be easily identified. This will be determined on an individual basis.
3. The Tournament Director (TD) will announce which game is being played for each round. Whether or not one-liners are played will be at the individual TD's discretion.
4. Unless otherwise stated by the TD prior to the tourney, all tourney rules will be as follows: Jackpot Spins will not count, a 1st bingo is an automatic win. (It must show 1st bingo on Score/Details page to be valid.) If both bingo without 1st bingo, or there is no bingo, then the highest score will determine the winner. Score is defined as the “SCORE” total given on the details page at the end of the game, and does NOT include Jackpot spins. If the rules differ from these, the TD will post the rules in the bingo room prior to starting the tourney.
5. In case of a tie score, unless otherwise stated by the hosting TD, the player with the highest rank will be declared the winner.
6. For each tourney, the game played and the rules for that game will be determined by the hosting TD and announced prior to the tourney's start. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME, DON'T JUMP THE TOURNEY!
7. Players should daub the free space and all numbers called. If numbers are daubed that have not been called, points will be lost. At the end of the game the TD will ask for scores. It is the player’s responsibility to report a bingo with their score. It is at the TD's discretion whether or not to count a bingo that has not been reported with a score.
8. Except for a typing error, TDs will take the first score posted.
9. It is the player’s responsibility to pay attention to the chat during a tourney. Once the TD has asked for scores, players will have a limited time in which to post their scores. Once the TD says that a player has been given a "0" score, no score will be taken – NO EXCEPTIONS! If there is a dispute, the TD has the final say.
10. Once the TD has announced winners for a round, players will be asked if all agree. Players will then have a brief opportunity in which to disagree with the announced winners. Once the tourney has been advanced to the next round, the announced winners will stand even if they are incorrect. If you need to go on brb, it is advised to wait until round winners are announced in case there is a discrepancy.
11. Please do not leave the room until the TD announces that the tourney is over. Not all tourneys finish after 2 or 3 rounds, and if a player leaves before the tourney is finished they will receive a loss for all further rounds (unless they specifically ask to be removed).
12. If a player is not in the room after two rounds of being absent, they will be removed from the tourney. In the case of Single elim or Double elim tourneys, players are unable to be removed by the TD, so they will be eliminated through the natural course of the tourney.
13. Player's name must show in the chat list during tourney play. If a player goes "invisible" they must leave the room and come back in as soon as it is discovered or they will get a 0 score. (This has not seemed to be a problem at Pogo, but we'll leave it in the rules just in case - Hunny.)
14. In the case of simultaneous tourneys (running at the same time), players can only enter one tourney at a time. If they enter more than one, they will be given a loss and be removed from the second tourney.
15. It is expected that all members will act in a courteous manner. Respect for your fellow players and TD's must be shown at all times. Harassment, whether in open chat or private, will NOT be tolerated. Poor sportsmanship and/or name calling is unacceptable behavior. The consequences of such actions could range from a warning to being banned from the league, depending on the severity of the offense. The decision to ban a player lies solely with the Admin staff.
16. Padding of scores is strictly forbidden – this is cheating! The TDs will randomly check scores and if a player is caught padding (reporting a higher token score than they actually have), they will receive a warning and an email will be sent to all TD's regarding this player. If caught a second time, the player will be removed from the tourney immediately and put in the penalty box for seven days (they will be unable to play in tourneys while in the penalty box). If caught a third time, the player will be removed and banned from the league. We want to keep our league fun and fair for all, so please keep it honest!
17. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!