Boneheads
Message Forum

• boneheads union/reunion? View
      by xtal7399 on January 3, 2018 at 11:54:35 PST

i think it would be super cool if we set up a reunion where league members could all travel to a place say somewhere in the midwest at a hotel spend the night or two and have a real tourney possibly in a conference room or something like that? id be willing to make all the arrangements if people are interested??? have a reigning king and queen for the year or two until the next reunion???
        by Donnalee73010 on January 20, 2018 at 23:07:02 PST

i think it would be super cool if we set up a reunion where league members could all travel to a place say somewhere in the midwest at a hotel spend the night or two and have a real tourney possibly in a conference room or something like that? id be willing to make all the arrangements if people are interested??? have a reigning king and queen for the year or two until the next reunion???
      That would be awsome, would love meet everyone and play a real tournament. If you want help with arrangements I would be glad to help. I think this is a great idea. Looking forward to it.

by Dbrown2745 on February 20, 2019 at 17:25:42 PST

i think it would be super cool if we set up a reunion where league members could all travel to a place say somewhere in the midwest at a hotel spend the night or two and have a real tourney possibly in a conference room or something like that? id be willing to make all the arrangements if people are interested??? have a reigning king and queen for the year or two until the next reunion???That would be awsome, would love meet everyone and play a real tournament. If you want help with arrangements I would be glad to help. I think this is a great idea. Looking forward to it.

by Ifiestyone2 on January 15, 2018 at 17:16:31 PST

I would love to meet all of you. Name time, place and date gf! I be there. Gonna bring my paddle for Ugot roflmboooo.

by machinegun199 on January 11, 2018 at 15:29:34 PST

guess and i met once in austin and i rode up to penn and met ply one summer

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
fanofkids (Head Admin)  
ugotmail109  
League Tips
You can redeem your LadderBux for prizes Check out our LadderBux Redemption Center to see what is available.
LadderBux Redemptions
50 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (50000)
Black Blade Tactical Knife (125000)
1600 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (1600000)
Camping Skewers (Set of 4) (400000)
30 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (30000)

Over $3,704,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!