Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• THIS PROGRAM IS A JOKE PERIOD View
      by SecondHandLo on July 27, 2023 at 16:50:56 PDT

I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

• Re: THIS PROGRAM IS A JOKE PERIOD View
        by BonziPogo on July 31, 2023 at 08:31:30 PDT

This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

Best regards,

BonziPogo, Op Manager
      Case's Ladder

by relic48us on August 2, 2023 at 11:35:35 PDT

: This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

: Best regards,

: BonziPogo, Op Manager
        : Case's Ladder

BRING IT IN FOR A VOTE JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RESULTS WOULD BE

by relic48us on August 2, 2023 at 11:34:13 PDT

: This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

by relic48us on August 2, 2023 at 11:36:58 PDT

: : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

: : Best regards,

: : BonziPogo, Op Manager
          : : Case's Ladder

BRING IT IN FOR A VOTE JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RESULT MAYBE

by SecondHandLo on August 2, 2023 at 13:36:16 PDT

: : : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

: : : Best regards,

: : : BonziPogo, Op Manager
            : : : Case's Ladder

: BRING IT IN FOR A VOTE JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RESULT MAYBE

Well I guess the first thing is what are we going to vote on. Relic you have in all this conversation failed to tell us what problems there are with the program. For me personally I doubt the is a program or room that is any better than here.. as the old saying goes… Show me the money

• WAITING ON YOU WILL? View
                by lil_thummper on August 10, 2023 at 11:44:44 PDT

: : : : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : : : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

: : : : Best regards,

: : : : BonziPogo, Op Manager
              : : : : Case's Ladder

: : BRING IT IN FOR A VOTE JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RESULT MAYBE
              :
              : Well I guess the first thing is what are we going to vote on. Relic you have in all this conversation failed to tell us what problems there are with the program. For me personally I doubt the is a program or room that is any better than here.. as the old saying goes… Show me the money

PERHAPS THE GRASS ISN'T GREENER ELSE WHERE?

by SecondHandLo on August 2, 2023 at 13:36:13 PDT

: : : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

Well I guess the first thing is what are we going to vote on. Relic you have in all this conversation failed to tell us what problems there are with the program. For me personally I doubt the is a program or room that is any better than here.. as the old saying goes… Show me the money

: : : : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : : : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

:
              : Well I guess the first thing is what are we going to vote on. Relic you have in all this conversation failed to tell us what problems there are with the program. For me personally I doubt the is a program or room that is any better than here.. as the old saying goes… Show me the money

by relic48us on August 2, 2023 at 11:36:53 PDT

: : This conversation has come up before. No online game is going to be 100% realistic, and with such a small playerbase of a FREE game, the game developer is not going to spend a lot of time (money) to make improvements.

: : If you all are interested in trying someplace else, we could put it to a vote. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that there is much interest except from a vocal one or two.

: : Best regards,

: : BonziPogo, Op Manager
          : : Case's Ladder

BRING IT IN FOR A VOTE JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RESULT MAYBE

by SecondHandLo on August 2, 2023 at 13:36:16 PDT

:

by SecondHandLo on August 2, 2023 at 13:36:13 PDT

:

by lil_thummper on July 31, 2023 at 09:43:08 PDT

what are our options for different place ?
        what are the websites that we get to choose from ?

by BonziPogo on July 31, 2023 at 12:02:57 PDT

I'm not aware of any, but I saw that you mentioned Game Colony and eCribbage. Does anyone have any experience playing at one of those, enough to know if they are any better?

Best regards,

BonziPogo, Op Manager
          Case's Ladder

by relic48us on July 31, 2023 at 06:25:16 PDT

: I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

i find it funny how an ex player form many years ago comes here to play doesnt like it here so sets up his own league and has no problem getting a program set up >SO i cant see why if that easy for him why it cant be done here
      im sure there are programs already done up ahead for that reason to start a new league
      etc so it shouldnt be that much of a problem what we need is someone from game safari in here to ask about it bozo wont and cant do anything But make a request for some one to come

by SecondHandLo on July 31, 2023 at 09:35:26 PDT

: : I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: : I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: : I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

: i find it funny how an ex player form many years ago comes here to play doesnt like it here so sets up his own league and has no problem getting a program set up >SO i cant see why if that easy for him why it cant be done here
        : im sure there are programs already done up ahead for that reason to start a new league
        : etc so it shouldnt be that much of a problem what we need is someone from game safari in here to ask about it bozo wont and cant do anything But make a request for some one to come

What exactly are the problems with the current program? Also I do not understand programs done up ahead. Must admit I am under the assumption that all rooms are using the same program can’t understand why there would be different programs for each room? As Bonzi indicated with so few people playing writing a new program Beta testing etc is just not in the cards financially. However just out of curiosity could you please list a couple of the major glitches you see in the program?

by relic48us on July 31, 2023 at 06:25:11 PDT

: I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

i find it funny how an ex player form many years ago comes here to play doesnt like it here so sets up his own league and has no problem getting a program set up >SO i cant see why if that easy for him why it cant be done here
      im sure there are programs already done up ahead for that reason to start a new league
      etc so it shouldnt be that much of a problem what we need is someone from game safari in here to ask about it bozo wont and cant do anything But make a request for some one to come

by SecondHandLo on July 31, 2023 at 09:35:26 PDT

: : I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: : I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: : I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

: i find it funny how an ex player form many years ago comes here to play doesnt like it here so sets up his own league and has no problem getting a program set up >SO i cant see why if that easy for him why it cant be done here
        : im sure there are programs already done up ahead for that reason to start a new league
        : etc so it shouldnt be that much of a problem what we need is someone from game safari in here to ask about it bozo wont and cant do anything But make a request for some one to come

What exactly are the problems with the current program? Also I do not understand programs done up ahead. Must admit I am under the assumption that all rooms are using the same program can’t understand why there would be different programs for each room? As Bonzi indicated with so few people playing writing a new program Beta testing etc is just not in the cards financially. However just out of curiosity could you please list a couple of the major glitches you see in the program?

by lil_thummper on July 30, 2023 at 16:33:38 PDT

A long time ago when the earth was green--lol

I remember when we first came to this room and we couldn't do a run it wouldn't count it--Then someone from game desire came in to talk to us so we could explain it to them--Things are fixed now Runs are counted now no probs--

All I can say is email game desire and find out what the problem is and offer some solutions or just complain?

I have sent an e-mail for help@gamesafari.com
      Perhaps Bozo Op can request help too?

However--game colony & ecribbage are viable sites

by SecondHandLo on July 30, 2023 at 18:59:15 PDT

: A long time ago when the earth was green--lol

: I remember when we first came to this room and we couldn't do a run it wouldn't count it--Then someone from game desire came in to talk to us so we could explain it to them--Things are fixed now Runs are counted now no probs--

: All I can say is email game desire and find out what the problem is and offer some solutions or just complain?

: I have sent an e-mail for help@gamesafari.com
        : Perhaps Bozo Op can request help too?

: However--game colony & ecribbage are viable sites

All that sounds great, as I said I know nothing about programming, however a few people I know are somewhat involved in this type of stuff including my son and as he has told me there is basically no way you are going to get a “program” to exactly duplicate a real game. Personally I haven’t had any problems recently. Used to see 5 of a kind and the same two cards played in the same hand. Relic seems to be the one having the most complaints, so before anything he needs to validate or anyone else for that matter. But if you are complaining about too many high hands etc I can tell you right now there is no program going to completely solve that. All do as some experts tell me to alogorithms and such. But they can’t fix it if they don’t know what to fix. Also for certain people here it makes no difference the table either.

by lil_thummper on July 31, 2023 at 09:39:01 PDT

: : : I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: : : I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: : : I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

: : A long time ago when the earth was green--lol

: : I remember when we first came to this room and we couldn't do a run it wouldn't count it--Then someone from game desire came in to talk to us so we could explain it to them--Things are fixed now Runs are counted now no probs--

: : All I can say is email game desire and find out what the problem is and offer some solutions or just complain?

: : I have sent an e-mail for help@gamesafari.com
          : : Perhaps Bozo Op can request help too?

: : However--game colony & ecribbage are viable sites

: All that sounds great, as I said I know nothing about programming, however a few people I know are somewhat involved in this type of stuff including my son and as he has told me there is basically no way you are going to get a “program” to exactly duplicate a real game. Personally I haven’t had any problems recently. Used to see 5 of a kind and the same two cards played in the same hand. Relic seems to be the one having the most complaints, so before anything he needs to validate or anyone else for that matter. But if you are complaining about too many high hands etc I can tell you right now there is no program going to completely solve that. All do as some experts tell me to alogorithms and such. But they can’t fix it if they don’t know what to fix. Also for certain people here it makes no difference the table either.

And PEGGING can win the games !

by lil_thummper on July 31, 2023 at 16:06:50 PDT

: : : : I will be the first to admit the program on Gaming Safari but no computer generated program is completely infallible. Still we have a few players continually complaining. I am not a computer program but I know enough to know that it takes a lot of time and money to put a program in action. Now I am sure with the limited number of players that Gaming Safari is not going to spent money to fix such a small deal. However I see these same people coming back to play. surely if this program is such a JOKE there must be a better place to play than here?

: : : : I see we have another player who says tables 2, 3 and 7 are off limits for him. Now could he please tell us what proof those tables are any better or worse than any of the other 72 tables in the room. I assume you have some statistical evidence?

: : : : I think most of us realize there a problems but realistic enough to know things are not going to change.The way I look at it, it's the same for all of us. If its so bad, play somewhere else, if not just keep quiet.

: : : A long time ago when the earth was green--lol

: : : I remember when we first came to this room and we couldn't do a run it wouldn't count it--Then someone from game desire came in to talk to us so we could explain it to them--Things are fixed now Runs are counted now no probs--

: : : All I can say is email game desire and find out what the problem is and offer some solutions or just complain?

: : : I have sent an e-mail for help@gamesafari.com
            : : : Perhaps Bozo Op can request help too?

: : : However--game colony & ecribbage are viable sites

: : All that sounds great, as I said I know nothing about programming, however a few people I know are somewhat involved in this type of stuff including my son and as he has told me there is basically no way you are going to get a “program” to exactly duplicate a real game. Personally I haven’t had any problems recently. Used to see 5 of a kind and the same two cards played in the same hand. Relic seems to be the one having the most complaints, so before anything he needs to validate or anyone else for that matter. But if you are complaining about too many high hands etc I can tell you right now there is no program going to completely solve that. All do as some experts tell me to alogorithms and such. But they can’t fix it if they don’t know what to fix. Also for certain people here it makes no difference the table either.

: And PEGGING can win the games !

Safe Harbour another place

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!