Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• Beajay update View
      by SecondHandLo on November 4, 2023 at 18:21:29 PDT

I was messaging with Betty earlier and she had a Mimi stroke. As far as they can tell there was no major damage. There is a blood clot on the right side of her neck.she said the Drs will get together Monday to figure a course of action. She said she is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting back in the crib room
    • Re: Beajay update View
        by secondhandlo on November 17, 2023 at 06:33:31 PST

: I was messaging with Betty earlier and she had a Mimi stroke. As far as they can tell there was no major damage. There is a blood clot on the right side of her neck.she said the Drs will get together Monday to figure a course of action. She said she is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting back in the crib room

I just received a message from Betty and she goes into surgery in 3 hours and hopes to be back with us next week

by lighthouse1 on November 17, 2023 at 07:04:16 PST

: : I was messaging with Betty earlier and she had a Mimi stroke. As far as they can tell there was no major damage. There is a blood clot on the right side of her neck.she said the Drs will get together Monday to figure a course of action. She said she is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting back in the crib room

: I just received a message from Betty and she goes into surgery in 3 hours and hopes to be back with us next week

Hoping all goes well.

by lighthouse1 on November 17, 2023 at 07:04:11 PST

: : I was messaging with Betty earlier and she had a Mimi stroke. As far as they can tell there was no major damage. There is a blood clot on the right side of her neck.she said the Drs will get together Monday to figure a course of action. She said she is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting back in the crib room

: I just received a message from Betty and she goes into surgery in 3 hours and hopes to be back with us next week

Hoping all goes well.

by SecondHandLo on November 12, 2023 at 15:30:29 PST

: I was messaging with Betty earlier and she had a Mimi stroke. As far as they can tell there was no major damage. There is a blood clot on the right side of her neck.she said the Drs will get together Monday to figure a course of action. She said she is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting back in the crib room

Betty is going to have an operation Friday to alleviate a clogged artery on the right side of her neck. I am sure all our thoughts are with her

• Beajay update View
        by Mikey51S on November 11, 2023 at 13:14:20 PST

Hoping for a quick recovery, Betty!

by lighthouse1 on November 8, 2023 at 14:44:17 PST

Oh wow , so sorry to hear this
      Get Well Betty , We are waiting for you to return.

by lighthouse1 on November 8, 2023 at 14:44:12 PST

Oh wow , so sorry to hear this
      Get Well Betty , We are waiting for you to return.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!