Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• Re Welcome Back Messages View
      by beajay60 on January 8, 2024 at 08:45:26 PST

I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

Thanks again

• Re: Re Welcome Back Messages View
        by lil_thummper on February 5, 2024 at 07:14:47 PST

: I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: Thanks again

lol
      lol

by lighthouse1 on January 10, 2024 at 07:30:41 PST

: I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: Thanks again

Good Stuff.

by lil_thummper on February 13, 2024 at 08:26:13 PST

: : I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: : I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: : Thanks again

: Good Stuff.
        lol cohoots--

by lighthouse1 on February 14, 2024 at 17:09:43 PST

: : : I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: : : I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: : : Thanks again

Just like thummp....
          You DO realize Betty had a serious medical issue....and you "lol"
          Nice.

: : Good Stuff.
          : lol cohoots--

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!