Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• Re Welcome Back Messages View
      by beajay60 on January 8, 2024 at 08:45:26 PST

I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

Thanks again

• Re: Re Welcome Back Messages View
        by lil_thummper on February 5, 2024 at 07:14:47 PST

: I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: Thanks again

lol
      lol

by lighthouse1 on January 10, 2024 at 07:30:41 PST

: I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: Thanks again

Good Stuff.

by lil_thummper on February 13, 2024 at 08:26:13 PST

: : I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: : I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: : Thanks again

: Good Stuff.
        lol cohoots--

by lighthouse1 on February 14, 2024 at 17:09:43 PST

: : : I just today checked the message forum as I tend to forget about it unless brought to my attention lol

: : : I want to thank all for the "welcome back" messages. Sure is good to be back and hope I now keep trending in the right direction

: : : Thanks again

Just like thummp....
          You DO realize Betty had a serious medical issue....and you "lol"
          Nice.

: : Good Stuff.
          : lol cohoots--

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)

Over $4,812,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!