Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• Banning View
      by Mikey51S on March 12, 2024 at 11:41:25 PDT

Permanent banning should be abolished - specially in the case of this game room where there are so few players. I implore those in power to rethink the ban strategy and come up with something more reasonable. Maybe a "time out" for a couple of weeks on severe offenses...

What say you, Bonzi?

• Re: Banning View
        by SecondHandLo on March 12, 2024 at 13:07:25 PDT

: Permanent banning should be abolished - specially in the case of this game room where there are so few players. I implore those in power to rethink the ban strategy and come up with something more reasonable. Maybe a "time out" for a couple of weeks on severe offenses...

: What say you, Bonzi?

Who has been banned recently?

• Banning View
          by Mikey51S on March 12, 2024 at 13:43:12 PDT

We need lil_thummper back ASAP. Too few people to keep tossing folks forever. Very sill to cut off your nose to spite your face.
        • Corection: Banning View
            by Mikey51S on March 12, 2024 at 13:44:05 PDT

: We need lil_thummper back ASAP. Too few people to keep tossing folks forever. Very silly to cut off your nose to spite your face.

• Re: Corection: Banning View
              by SecondHandLo on March 12, 2024 at 13:51:38 PDT

: : We need lil_thummper back ASAP. Too few people to keep tossing folks forever. Very silly to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Well I am not sure but I don’t believe she was banned. She had 3 days and then 7 days in the pelpnalty box. But I, at least, never saw where she was banned. Plus the way it shows in the standings she is still active as she like others gets moved for inactivity every 3 days

• She's Banned View
                by Mikey51S on March 13, 2024 at 06:37:21 PDT

Pose a question to Bonzi asking if she "IS" banned. I believe you will receive an "affirmative".
              • Re: She's Banned View
                  by SecondHandLo on March 13, 2024 at 13:27:38 PDT

: Pose a question to Bonzi asking if she "IS" banned. I believe you will receive an "affirmative".

As a matter of fact I sent Bonzi an email a month ago today asking that exact question but as of yet I have not received a reply. If she has been banned I wonder why she is treated as an active plater in the standings. There is not a “minus” in front of days inactive and she get moved after 3 days inactive

by lighthouse1 on March 14, 2024 at 05:27:57 PDT

: : Pose a question to Bonzi asking if she "IS" banned. I believe you will receive an "affirmative".

: As a matter of fact I sent Bonzi an email a month ago today asking that exact question but as of yet I have not received a reply. If she has been banned I wonder why she is treated as an active plater in the standings. There is not a “minus” in front of days inactive and she get moved after 3 days inactive

People who have been banned should stay banned
                  they have been banned for a reason,
                  You say there are few players so banned people should be allowed to come back. I say there may be even fewer if they do.

by Mikey51S on March 14, 2024 at 12:55:11 PDT

I'd stay, and if the person deserved further discipline, I'm all in for it.
                    • TY Mikey acirc˜ordm View
                        by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 08:03:23 PDT

Thanks for your effort Mikey however as long as there are certain players here as you can see from the comments displayer will never ever have me on this ladder again-- he complained about me over and over and finally they put the ban in so they wouldn't have to listen to him anymore--"

And yes 2nd -- when I try to enter the room it says I am banned from this room--

I can still enter the upsticks room where I played Tourneys however I do miss that room too because I haven't been playing on Cases lately--

I suppose I could try to call Rhonda and see if she can reverse the penalty?

• Rhona Who??????????????? View
                          by Mikey51S on March 15, 2024 at 15:12:12 PDT

Who the hell is Rhonda???
                        • Re: Rhona Who??????????????? View
                            by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 15:35:52 PDT

: Who the hell is Rhonda???

I just know she answers the phone for cases in the main office-- she has helped me before with A problem I had with cases

by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 15:35:50 PDT

I just know she answers the phone for cases in the main office-- she has helped me before with A problem I had with cases

by Mikey51S on March 14, 2024 at 12:55:07 PDT

I'd stay, and if the person deserved further discipline, I'm all in for it.
                    • TY Mikey acirc˜ordm View
                        by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 08:03:23 PDT

Thanks for your effort Mikey however as long as there are certain players here as you can see from the comments displayer will never ever have me on this ladder again-- he complained about me over and over and finally they put the ban in so they wouldn't have to listen to him anymore--"

And yes 2nd -- when I try to enter the room it says I am banned from this room--

I can still enter the upsticks room where I played Tourneys however I do miss that room too because I haven't been playing on Cases lately--

I suppose I could try to call Rhonda and see if she can reverse the penalty?

• Rhona Who??????????????? View
                          by Mikey51S on March 15, 2024 at 15:12:12 PDT

Who the hell is Rhonda???
                            by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 15:35:52 PDT

by lil_thummper on March 15, 2024 at 15:35:50 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!