Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• THE PROGRAM View
      by RedGreen on February 22, 2023 at 09:59:04 PST

I was in a 1vs2 match when the computer took over and played the cards and actually put up a 2nd jack of hearts after i had already played it, there neded up being 9 cards palyed in that hand, i think there is and ISSUE
    • Re: THE PROGRAM View
        by SecondHandLo on February 22, 2023 at 11:56:06 PST

: I was in a 1vs2 match when the computer took over and played the cards and actually put up a 2nd jack of hearts after i had already played it, there neded up being 9 cards palyed in that hand, i think there is and ISSUE

I have had that happen two different times I believe playing Dennis. We all agree there is a problem however I do not believe Gaming Safari is going to spend the money to fix the situation

by SecondHandLo on February 22, 2023 at 11:28:54 PST

: I was in a 1vs2 match when the computer took over and played the cards and actually put up a 2nd jack of hearts after i had already played it, there neded up being 9 cards palyed in that hand, i think there is and ISSUE

I have had that happen two different times I believe playing Dennis. We all agree there is a problem however I do not believe Gaming Safari is going to spend the money to fix the situation

by lighthouse1 on February 24, 2023 at 07:24:17 PST

: : I was in a 1vs2 match when the computer took over and played the cards and actually put up a 2nd jack of hearts after i had already played it, there neded up being 9 cards palyed in that hand, i think there is and ISSUE

: I have had that happen two different times I believe playing Dennis. We all agree there is a problem however I do not believe Gaming Safari is going to spend the money to fix the situation

That's because I cheat.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!