Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• A lil research......... View
      by lil_thummper on February 12, 2023 at 18:45:12 PST

coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--

• A lil research......... View
        by coopnf on February 13, 2023 at 14:55:48 PST

coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
      no wonder some of the players hate your guts.

• Re: A lil research......... View
          by coopnf on February 13, 2023 at 15:01:41 PST

: coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
        : no wonder some of the players hates your guts.
        P.S. If you spent some time minding your own business instead of everyone else's then you maybe find time to apply as an Op.
            by SecondHandLo on February 14, 2023 at 06:48:30 PST

: : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
          : : no wonder some of the players hates your guts.
          : P.S. If you spent some time minding your own business instead of everyone else's then you maybe find time to apply as an Op.

Must admit I am having a problem trying to see what minding ones own business has to do with applying to be an op? Everyone in here has the opportunity to apply for being an op and I do not believe anyone wants the job I for sure do not want to be an op. So please explain. Being an op in here is like trying to herd cats in m opinion

by coopnf on March 7, 2023 at 20:52:39 PST

: : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--: : no wonder some of the players hates your guts.: P.S. If you spent some time minding your own business instead of everyone else's then you maybe find time to apply as an Op.Must admit I am having a problem trying to see what minding ones own business has to do with applying to be an op? Everyone in here has the opportunity to apply for being an op and I do not believe anyone wants the job I for sure do not want to be an op. So please explain. Being an op in here is like trying to herd cats in m opinion

by coopnf on February 13, 2023 at 14:59:17 PST

: coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
        : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
        Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

by lil_thummper on February 13, 2023 at 20:42:44 PST

: : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
          : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
          : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol
          Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

by lighthouse1 on February 14, 2023 at 05:16:03 PST

: : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
            : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
            : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol
            : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

by lil_thummper on February 14, 2023 at 16:43:29 PST

: : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
              : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
              : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

by lighthouse1 on February 14, 2023 at 18:10:27 PST

: : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

:
                : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

and there you go ! more proof!

• cheese w/ wine? View
                    by lil_thummper on February 14, 2023 at 19:42:00 PST

: : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                  : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                  : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: :
                  : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: and there you go ! more proof!

• Re: cheese w/ wine? View
                      by lil_thummper on February 15, 2023 at 07:58:12 PST

: : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                    : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                    : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : :
                    : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : and there you go ! more proof!

Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                    Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool

by lighthouse1 on February 15, 2023 at 10:47:47 PST

: : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                      : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                      : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : :
                      : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : and there you go ! more proof!

: Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                      : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                      The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

by lil_thummper on February 15, 2023 at 10:53:04 PST

: : : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                        : : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                        : : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : : :
                        : : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : : and there you go ! more proof!

: : Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                        : : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                        : The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

Hmm typical--The Bully forgets his victims--

by lighthouse1 on February 15, 2023 at 11:52:22 PST

: : : : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                          : : : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                          : : : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : : : :
                          : : : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : : : and there you go ! more proof!

: : : Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                          : : : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                          : : The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

: Hmm typical--The Bully forgets his victims--

bully ? now that's hysterical...

• Not if anyone knows ur past--vengy? View
                              by lil_thummper on February 16, 2023 at 17:00:05 PST

: : : : : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                            : : : : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                            : : : : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : : : : :
                            : : : : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : : : : and there you go ! more proof!

: : : : Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                            : : : : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                            : : : The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

: : Hmm typical--The Bully forgets his victims--

: bully ? now that's hysterical...

• Re: Not if anyone knows ur past--vengy? View
                                by lighthouse1 on February 17, 2023 at 05:17:38 PST

: : : : : : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                              : : : : : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                              : : : : : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : : : : : :
                              : : : : : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : : : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : : : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : : : : : and there you go ! more proof!

: : : : : Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                              : : : : : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                              : : : : The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

: : : Hmm typical--The Bully forgets his victims--

: : bully ? now that's hysterical...

past ....everyone knows your past....

• Re: Not if anyone knows ur past--vengy? View
                                  by lil_thummper on February 21, 2023 at 09:11:37 PST

: : : : : : : : : : : : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
                                : : : : : : : : : : : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
                                : : : : : : : : : : : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: : : : : : : : : : : rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol

: : : : : : : : :
                                : : : : : : : : : : : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

: : : : : : : : : : Coopnf , if you really wanna know why there are so few players....you have found the reason....this player has alienated so many others while the rest of us just put up with it. Most people just call her a "piece of work"....

: : : : : : : : : You really wanna belly ache about mwe?

: : : : : : : : : See ya in the mornings--Get rid of you--

: : : : : : : : and there you go ! more proof!

: : : : : : Thank the Good Lord! Move right along------
                                : : : : : : Per haps players like Buddy & Bob & others you ran out come back--Fool
                                : : : : : The only "fool" in here is you although I would use a much stronger word. I have no idea of who you are speaking of here , but if it is Alberta Bob.....he has been kicked outta here many times for being an abusive twit.

: : : : Hmm typical--The Bully forgets his victims--

: : : bully ? now that's hysterical...

: past ....everyone knows your past....

I sure hope so by now--I have made some BeFF on here and I always enjoy others ☺

by lighthouse1 on February 14, 2023 at 05:14:06 PST

: : : coop is from Yahoo cases Ladder--that is where his 1000 players are--
            : : : no wonder some of the players hate your guts.
            : : Check Standings and you will find that there are in fact 1441 Names listed.

: rofl no worries about my guts--I know the haters--I'll ADD you lol--BTW you have made your own haters lol
            : Were you trying to hide from Yahoo? I could care a rats a$$ abt you--however when u stir waves--Yeagh it is MY BUSINESS

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!