Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• 1 vs 2 rule View
      by SecondHandLo on May 14, 2023 at 13:10:47 PDT

coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACT

Top 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)

A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

• See why I don't like to be in top 5!!! View
        by Mikey51S on May 19, 2023 at 05:46:04 PDT

See why I don't like to be in top 5!!!
    • 1 vs 2 rule View
        by coopnf on May 14, 2023 at 14:29:23 PDT

coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

The loophole in my opinion is when a 1 v 2 has been played and during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

• Re: 1 vs 2 rule View
          by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 15:22:45 PDT

: coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

:
        : The loophole in my opinion is when a 1 v 2 has been played and
        during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

That’s the idea you have to get over once the 1 vs 2 is played then everything is open to everyone. However if a new #2 got to that position by beating the #2 then if 1 and 2 happen to play it has to bea best of 5. Just because during the day there is a new #2 that DOES NOT mean that the 1 vs 2 criteria starts all over. Another thing than can happen is before the 1 vs 2 match takes place #2 at need a spot match and plays 3 and gets beat,there still needs to be a 1 vs 2 match yet that day

by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 14:58:26 PDT

: coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

:
        during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

That’s the idea you have to get over once the 1 vs 2 is played then everything is open to everyone. However if a new #2 got to that position by beating the #2 then if 1 and 2 happen to play it has to bea best of 5. Just because during the day there is a new #2 that DOES NOT mean that the 1 vs 2 criteria starts all over. Another thing than can happen is before the 1 vs 2 match takes place #2 at need a spot match and plays 3 and gets beat,there still needs to be a 1 vs 2 match yet that day

by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 14:58:21 PDT

:

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!