Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• 1 vs 2 rule View
      by SecondHandLo on May 14, 2023 at 13:10:47 PDT

coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACT

Top 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)

A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

• See why I don't like to be in top 5!!! View
        by Mikey51S on May 19, 2023 at 05:46:04 PDT

See why I don't like to be in top 5!!!
    • 1 vs 2 rule View
        by coopnf on May 14, 2023 at 14:29:23 PDT

coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

The loophole in my opinion is when a 1 v 2 has been played and during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

• Re: 1 vs 2 rule View
          by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 15:22:45 PDT

: coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

:
        : The loophole in my opinion is when a 1 v 2 has been played and
        during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

That’s the idea you have to get over once the 1 vs 2 is played then everything is open to everyone. However if a new #2 got to that position by beating the #2 then if 1 and 2 happen to play it has to bea best of 5. Just because during the day there is a new #2 that DOES NOT mean that the 1 vs 2 criteria starts all over. Another thing than can happen is before the 1 vs 2 match takes place #2 at need a spot match and plays 3 and gets beat,there still needs to be a 1 vs 2 match yet that day

by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 14:58:26 PDT

: coopnf this the rule as pertains to 1 vs 2 now would you please tell me where the "loopholw" you mentioned yesterday. This is pretty straight forward so what you claim is not a FACTTop 4 Matches (Amended 09/29/2013)A 1 vs. 2 match must be played every day. Players ranked in the top 4 are not permitted to play rank 1 until after the 1 vs. 2 match has been completed for that day.

:
        during play the #2 gets bumped then there is a new #2, then the same rule applies.

That’s the idea you have to get over once the 1 vs 2 is played then everything is open to everyone. However if a new #2 got to that position by beating the #2 then if 1 and 2 happen to play it has to bea best of 5. Just because during the day there is a new #2 that DOES NOT mean that the 1 vs 2 criteria starts all over. Another thing than can happen is before the 1 vs 2 match takes place #2 at need a spot match and plays 3 and gets beat,there still needs to be a 1 vs 2 match yet that day

by SecondHandlo on May 14, 2023 at 14:58:21 PDT

:

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Live Support is available to our Diamond members as one of the many features of their premium membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,812,550.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!