cribpals
Message Forum

• Prayers for One of Our Own View
      by just_jadey on December 4, 2020 at 19:52:12 PST

Last night,
    Jerry (kribbin4fun) was in a auto accident.
    He is pretty banged up and has surgeries. I'm including the post his wife made in Facebook.
    Please send prayers, light a candle, whatever you do to send well wishes. He has a difficult road ahead and needs our support.

jadey

Post from his wife, Kerry:

Some of you may know that Jerrold
    was in a rollover car accident last night. He is stable and expected to make a full recovery. He went off the road, and hit the ditch. His truck flew approximately 70 feet and then rolled multiple times before stopping. The airbag saved his life. He was taken to the hospital with a fairly severe head injury, facial fractures, a broken jaw, and two fractured vertebrae. He had neuro, oral, and plastic surgery late last night/early this morning. His jaw was reset and wired shut. He was on a ventilator (through his nose) until early this afternoon. He is breathing on his own and has been weaned down on his sedation. He has a feeding tube through his nose which is also being used to administer oral medication. He is coherent, responsive, and has a full range of motion. There are no immediate needs for any further surgeries at this time, although they aren't ruling them out completely down the road. He will be in the ICU for an undetermined length of time. I know many, many of you are worried and love him. Please don't worry if you don't hear from him. He does not have his phone and he is unable to talk. He does not remember what happened. I will do my best to keep you posted, but Jerrold is 100 percent my main concern right now.

by casper2017 on December 10, 2020 at 15:46:16 PST

Last night, Jerry (kribbin4fun) was in a auto accident. He is pretty banged up and has surgeries. I'm including the post his wife made in Facebook.Please send prayers, light a candle, whatever you do to send well wishes. He has a difficult road ahead and needs our support.jadeyPost from his wife, Kerry:Some of you may know that Jerroldwas in a rollover car accident last night. He is stable and expected to make a full recovery. He went off the road, and hit the ditch. His truck flew approximately 70 feet and then rolled multiple times before stopping. The airbag saved his life. He was taken to the hospital with a fairly severe head injury, facial fractures, a broken jaw, and two fractured vertebrae. He had neuro, oral, and plastic surgery late last night/early this morning. His jaw was reset and wired shut. He was on a ventilator (through his nose) until early this afternoon. He is breathing on his own and has been weaned down on his sedation. He has a feeding tube through his nose which is also being used to administer oral medication. He is coherent, responsive, and has a full range of motion. There are no immediate needs for any further surgeries at this time, although they aren't ruling them out completely down the road. He will be in the ICU for an undetermined length of time. I know many, many of you are worried and love him. Please don't worry if you don't hear from him. He does not have his phone and he is unable to talk. He does not remember what happened. I will do my best to keep you posted, but Jerrold is 100 percent my main concern right now.

by casper2017 on December 10, 2020 at 15:46:58 PST

prays and speedy recovery
        by Deb2281 on December 8, 2020 at 06:01:55 PST

Prayers for you Jerry.You got this buddy. Hugs
        by U4ick on December 6, 2020 at 17:18:13 PST

Last night, Jerry (kribbin4fun) was in a auto accident. He is pretty banged up and has surgeries. I'm including the post his wife made in Facebook.Please send prayers, light a candle, whatever you do to send well wishes. He has a difficult road ahead and needs our support.jadeyPost from his wife, Kerry:Some of you may know that Jerroldwas in a rollover car accident last night. He is stable and expected to make a full recovery. He went off the road, and hit the ditch. His truck flew approximately 70 feet and then rolled multiple times before stopping. The airbag saved his life. He was taken to the hospital with a fairly severe head injury, facial fractures, a broken jaw, and two fractured vertebrae. He had neuro, oral, and plastic surgery late last night/early this morning. His jaw was reset and wired shut. He was on a ventilator (through his nose) until early this afternoon. He is breathing on his own and has been weaned down on his sedation. He has a feeding tube through his nose which is also being used to administer oral medication. He is coherent, responsive, and has a full range of motion. There are no immediate needs for any further surgeries at this time, although they aren't ruling them out completely down the road. He will be in the ICU for an undetermined length of time. I know many, many of you are worried and love him. Please don't worry if you don't hear from him. He does not have his phone and he is unable to talk. He does not remember what happened. I will do my best to keep you posted, but Jerrold is 100 percent my main concern right now.

by U4ick on December 6, 2020 at 17:18:42 PST

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
just_jadey (Head Admin)
Kribbin4fun
snakebite018  
klasykat  
math_man314159  
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!