foreverspades
Message Forum

• High Expectations View
      by heatherannhowie on December 3, 2009 at 19:07:26 PST

First of all I would like to say that I am fairly new to the league and until today have had nothing but positive experiences with the members and admin. This is really a well run positive and fun league and I am so proud to be a member. However today I did not play up to my pard's expectations. I didn't think I was playing badly but obviously I wasn't up to his level as I wasn't even sure what I did wrong.I am sorry for that but at the same time I think we should be accepting of the fact that not all players are at the same level and we all make mistakes. Making someone feel bad is not what league play is all about and I expected more from him. Looking forward to playing again but not with him.
    • High Expectations View
        by CrazyBoutNillin on December 5, 2009 at 00:42:32 PST

Well said there Heather. Thank you for your compliments towards the members and league staff. I too have experienced your situation, and I try to remember that not all boys and girls play nicely in the sandbox at the same time. Some are just digging their own hole. So, if you should experience this again, please remember that there is also the swing set in the ForeverSpades Playground, and someone over there is probably looking for a pard.
Tournament Time EST
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Forevers_Char (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials Coordinator and Interleague Rep)  
ru4gigi (Rating Points and Sub Credits)  
pixidesign77 (Page Design helper)  
League Tips
When filling out forms, the "Path" is simply the word(s) after myleague.com in the URL.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Folding Chair Stadium Seat [Red] (900100)
Fishing Quick Knot Tying Tool [4-in-1] (2000500)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $3,841,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!