foreverspades
Message Forum

• JAN APPRECIATION LETTER View
      by foreverskaren on March 19, 2011 at 17:00:28 PDT

DEAR JAN,

I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you as head admin put into this league on a daily basis. You have to deal with so much stuff, good and bad, while also working on your other daily chores.
    Your a grandmother that makes time out for her league. You have dedicated such greatness to this league, staff and members, that words alone could never say how much I truly appreciate this league and all you do for it. This league is more than just a place to play spades. It is a family and home for me to come to when I need to talk about any problems I may be having that day or week.
    No matter what I have done in the past, YOU and all the members have always made me feel welcomed and loved. And for that i will never be able to repay. But I can offer all my loyalty and support to this league and the members in it.
    I hope that this league is around for atleast another 8 yrs. It is a crutch for me during sad times and a rainbow during good. I have made many of friends in here thanks to your creation. THANK YOU SO MUCH JAN. HUGS Karen (foreverskaren)

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
You can move LadderBux from one League to another if you are a Platinum or Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!