foreverspades
Message Forum

• A Word About Blackjacks View
      by mouse_feathers_2 on January 31, 2012 at 14:32:39 PST

I have heard and I am sure you have heard members say.."I don't want something I don't deserve". How many of you have been in a match where every hand "favors" the other team? Of course, we all have. Do you realize that for that one match, you may lose 25+ rating points? Is it fair? No, or at least I feel we never had a chance, and just chalk it up to "just bad luck". In an effort to "counter-balance such matches, we, the Administration team, thought awarded rating points could help members "re-coup" those rating points and once again...it's all luck. It is still your option, don't get me wrong, to not want to claim your blackjacks, but why not? So now I hope everyone understands why these games are offerred and will readily accept the addtional rating points!! Happy Spading All!!
        by missstormygal on February 1, 2012 at 10:04:06 PST

I have heard and I am sure you have heard members say.."I don't want something I don't deserve". How many of you have been in a match where every hand "favors" the other team? Of course, we all have. Do you realize that for that one match, you may lose 25 rating points? Is it fair? No, or at least I feel we never had a chance, and just chalk it up to "just bad luck". In an effort to "counter-balance such matches, we, the Administration team, thought awarded rating points could help members "re-coup" those rating points and once again...it's all luck. It is still your option, don't get me wrong, to not want to claim your blackjacks, but why not? So now I hope everyone understands why these games are offerred and will readily accept the addtional rating points!! Happy Spading All!!

by missstormygal on February 1, 2012 at 10:05:24 PST

Thanks Mousey for clarifying why the admin created Blackjack Tournies. I love the idea and really enjoy when I receive rating points for earning blackjack.
        by lin_ben1959 on February 1, 2012 at 04:25:11 PST

Thanks Renne for the information i surely didnt know that and i appreciate getting league rating points ty hugsssssssssssss
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!