foreverspades
Message Forum

• Photo View
      by w_snider2004 on May 31, 2012 at 08:42:09 PDT

I am trying to upload a photo of mine for my profile and keeps telling me the image is to big, however I have made it smaller but its still not working :(((( HELP
    • Re: Photo View
        by jm468 on May 31, 2012 at 15:50:22 PDT

Wendy......You can email it to me and I can resize it for you....also you may want to make it square or it'll distort when uploaded.... send to jan53362636@yahoo.com

: I am trying to upload a photo of mine for my profile and keeps telling me the image is to big, however I have made it smaller but its still not working :(((( HELP

• Photo View
        by w_snider2004 on May 31, 2012 at 11:16:49 PDT

I am trying to upload a photo of mine for my profile and keeps telling me the image is to big, however I have made it smaller but its still not working :(((( HELP

Ty :)

• Photo View
        by forevers_april on May 31, 2012 at 09:28:58 PDT

open it in the picture viewer, you should have the viewer at a reasonable size not full screen, press "prtsc" key on your keyboard, you can now close the picture viewer. open a new paint file and press ctrl v cut out just your picture by useing the tool with the dotted line that looks like a square. Once you have the picture within the square press ctrl c now you can open a new paint file (no need to save the other one) press ctrl v and save it as a .jpeg file. This will reduse the size of your picture dramatically without actually loosing the physical size of it and you should have no problem uploading it. If you Need further help feel free to contact me. aprilsurfgirl@gmail.com

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Frugal One Pot Meals (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!