Hoyle Family Spaders
Message Forum

• judy belk surgery View
      by ShootingStar_ on August 9, 2016 at 17:43:54 PDT

for all interested my sister judy ...her surgert is tentively set for thursday am maybe friday am not real sure at time....
    she is high spirits now
    i beleive its in the Lords hands now ...angels among us ..hope angel is spelled right...

but please keep praying

as they prayer changes things

and i wana say thank you again ...the staff and the supporting players are the best at hfs

God bless all

men

• judy belk surgery View
        by ADDICKER on August 11, 2016 at 14:18:27 PDT

for all interested my sister judy ...her surgert is tentively set for thursday am maybe friday am not real sure at time....she is high spirits nowi beleive its in the Lords hands now ...angels among us ..hope angel is spelled right...but please keep prayingas they prayer changes thingsand i wana say thank you again ...the staff and the supporting players are the best at hfsGod bless allmen

• judy belk surgery View
          by ADDICKER on August 11, 2016 at 14:24:11 PDT

Robert, Keep us posted on Judy's schedule and condition. Praying for her and the family, as they need support thru this also.

I think we have the best people of all the leagues! We're family!

Tournament Time EST
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Happylisa_HFS (Head Admin)  
ON_FIRE_HFS-Founder  
Hoyle_Honey_HFS  
Flippin_HFS  
RuggedRick_HFS  
ORC_HFS  
CrazyMe_HFS  
Cowboy_HFS  
Bee_HFS  
TJB1968_HFS  
TINABOBINA_HFS  
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Stanley Deep Tool Box (5000000)
The Hideaway (Kindle Edition) (65000)
DVD Home Again (95500)
1 TD Donation (5000)
The Girl Who Lived: (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $3,466,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!