Just Havin Fun
Message Forum

• Subs View
      by Lisera on May 30, 2016 at 10:56:39 PDT

My understanding on subs for tourneys is as follows: If someone asks a specific person to sub then if someone else sits, the person asked can request the "someone else" to stand. If a general request is issued then the person requesting the sub doesn't care who subs and noone should have the right to ask for someone else to stand. Am I wrong?

I had an issue like the second half of my thought up there. I did a general request for a sub (i never request anyone unless i get to know how they play and i dont know how people play here well enough yet). Table got made and subs sat. had someone state that they were going to sub me when i already had a sub and i didnt care who it was. Was that correct?

• Subs View
        by amazing_mom_61 on July 3, 2016 at 20:42:32 PDT

My understanding on subs for tourneys is as follows: If someone asks a specific person to sub then if someone else sits, the person asked can request the "someone else" to stand. If a general request is issued then the person requesting the sub doesn't care who subs and noone should have the right to ask for someone else to stand. Am I wrong?I had an issue like the second half of my thought up there. I did a general request for a sub (i never request anyone unless i get to know how they play and i dont know how people play here well enough yet). Table got made and subs sat. had someone state that they were going to sub me when i already had a sub and i didnt care who it was. Was that correct?

• Subs View
          by amazing_mom_61 on July 3, 2016 at 20:44:30 PDT

My understanding on subs for tourneys is as follows: If someone asks a specific person to sub then if someone else sits, the person asked can request the "someone else" to stand. If a general request is issued then the person requesting the sub doesn't care who subs and noone should have the right to ask for someone else to stand. Am I wrong?I had an issue like the second half of my thought up there. I did a general request for a sub (i never request anyone unless i get to know how they play and i dont know how people play here well enough yet). Table got made and subs sat. had someone state that they were going to sub me when i already had a sub and i didnt care who it was. Was that correct?

I think the only ones that can sub is the ones that play in that tourney and I don't agree TD's should sub if there are players in the touney are still in lobby...
    • Subs View
        by paula821h on June 9, 2016 at 10:38:45 PDT

• Subs View
          by paula821h on June 9, 2016 at 10:39:34 PDT

• Subs View
            by paula821h on June 9, 2016 at 10:43:39 PDT

The thing I don't like about subs is when you have played the whole game and someone comes into room and you don't get to sub because their friend is now in the lobby. People pick the same people all the time to sub and no one eles ever get to unless you are the only 1 that is in lobby to choice from

• Re: Subs View
              by harleymike332003 on July 5, 2016 at 17:45:04 PDT

SUBS FOR TOURNEYS - The Admin team met and discussed the concerns of several members regarding subs. If a sub is needed, members have their choice of subs. Subs must be requested in our lobby, not in messenger. If no specific member is asked to sub, anyone can sub. If a sub accidentally sits with the wrong member, he/she must immediately stand and sit in the correct seat. Once subs are seated, the game is to begin. Members volunteering to sub should not be asked to stand and replaced with another sub. TDs can sub, if needed or if asked, regardless if they are the hosting TD. TDs are members. Any member may sub at any time as long as they are in the JHF lobby. If anyone has further concerns regarding our use of subs, please speak with Harleymike.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
harleymike332003 (Head Admin)  
sweettsassyblues4u (CO. HA/Oversee Operations/HTML/Badges/TD Trainer/Birthdays)  
aussiee_mischief (Birthdays/TD Trainer)  
jan32j (Public Relations)  
barenecessities  
Giggles1  
Jillyyyz  
Texas_lynn  
Doodles868  
Swtnurse2271  
Oskeeweewaa  
League Tips
You can move LadderBux from one League to another if you are a Platinum or Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark (20000)
Green Phone 6 Case (40000)
Murano Style Glass Bead- Lilac Pink Stripe (13000)
Lavender Bath and Body Gift Basket (2001400)
Murano Style Glass Bead-Emerald Swirl (13000)

Over $3,327,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!