Just Havin Fun
Message Forum

• Ur opponent boo in 1v1 View
      by Rockinbowlers on August 13, 2016 at 06:50:44 PDT

Why can't we get a sub if some boo in 1v1 and they boo it's not fair for the other opponent to lose they bux if other person boo is their a way the other opponent get a sub for the Boo person
    • Re: Ur opponent boo in 1v1 View
        by harleymike332003 on August 13, 2016 at 19:12:48 PDT

I'm not sure what you are asking so I'll post our rules regarding boos and subs.
      - In 1x1 (swiss or any game format to 5 or 10) only one boo is allowed per player per team. The second boo will be an automatic DQ.
      - In 2x2 (swiss or any game format to 5 or 10) only one boo is allowed per team per tourney. The second boo will be an automatic DQ.
      - In 3x3 (any game format to 5 or 10) only one boo is allowed per team per tourney. The second boo is an automatic DQ.
      We have never allowed subs to replace members when they have booed out of the tourney.
      If this doesn't answer your question, please feel free to contact me.

• Ur opponent boo in 1v1 View
        by Rockinbowlers on August 13, 2016 at 06:53:44 PDT

Why can't we get a sub if some boo in 1v1 and they boo it's not fair for the other opponent to lose they bux if other person boo is their a way the other opponent get a sub for the Boo person and advance the other like it used to be

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
harleymike332003 (Head Admin)  
sweettsassyblues4u (CO. HA/Oversee Operations/HTML/Badges/TD Trainer/Birthdays)  
aussiee_mischief (Birthdays/TD Trainer)  
jan32j (Public Relations)  
barenecessities  
Giggles1  
Jillyyyz  
Texas_lynn  
Doodles868  
Swtnurse2271  
Oskeeweewaa  
League Tips
It is against MyLeague.com policy to share passwords.
LadderBux Redemptions
Woven Braided Ribbed Washable Table Mats (1446400)
Swarovski Crystal-Fuchsia (20000)
Swarovski Crystal-Fuchsia (20000)
Glass Bumpy Bead (13000)
Book-Saving Faith (110000)

Over $3,411,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!