Just Havin Fun
Message Forum

• To all TD's and Members of JHF View
      by naughtysam_69 on February 27, 2017 at 18:14:11 PST

I want to apologues to all for the way my green space ships have been takin me out of the games I have been trying to play in. I don’t know what is going on when I get into a tourney. I have done every thing I can think of to stop it from doing this to me. I have deleted the safe harbor an reloaded it an deleted the cookies an delete the history an the temporary internet files an also checked my virus an it came back telling me it was all good. So I don’t know what else to do . The only thing I came up with is just to come in a visit with you all but not play in any tourney games tell I can figure out what is going on. This way no one is having to wait for me to get back in before my 3 minutes are up an making you all have to get a sub cuz of all this. I feel so bad when that happens and you all are so nice to me when I do come in saying hey/hi an giving me hugss. I hope you all understand that I feel so bad about all this . Good Luck in your tourneys an sending hugsssss to all naughtysam_69 aka Sammie
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
harleymike332003 (Head Admin)  
sweettsassyblues4u (CO. HA/Oversee Operations/HTML/Badges/TD Trainer/Birthdays)  
aussiee_mischief (Birthdays/TD Trainer)  
jan32j (Public Relations)  
barenecessities  
Giggles1  
Jillyyyz  
Texas_lynn  
Doodles868  
Swtnurse2271  
Oskeeweewaa  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark (20000)
Wolf Bead Bookmark (20000)
2-in-1 Cork Dartboard Game (2000000)
Music Beaded Bookmark (20000)
Fishing Gloves (110000)

Over $3,342,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!