Just Havin Fun
Message Forum

• To All in Just Havin Fun View
      by naughtysam_69 on May 22, 2017 at 19:40:25 PDT

I am having trouble with people I have no ideal who they r they r immin me saying things that is hurting my feelings Yes I can take teasing an such but when it comes to saying things that really hurt I think its best that I come into the lobby on offline for a bit I am hoping that it helps for them to stop doing what they r doing. There is no one in the league that is doing this They r names I have never seen before. U all r like family to me I know some of u think I should change my name but I have had this name for many years an why they r starting this now I have no ideal why. I love playin with each an every one of u an I Love this league. So like I said I think it is best that I do that to keep it low for u all and myself. there is a few of u that has told me what to do an I did write it all down so I have it . Good Luck at the tables an I'll see u all there Hugsss to all ...
Tournament Time EST
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
harleymike332003 (Head Admin)  
sweettsassyblues4u (CO. HA/Oversee Operations/HTML/Badges/TD Trainer/Birthdays)  
aussiee_mischief (Birthdays/TD Trainer)  
jan32j (Public Relations)  
barenecessities  
Giggles1  
Doodles868  
Texas_lynn  
Swtnurse2271  
Jillyyyz  
zaan2319  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Ladder Billboard (12500)
Cases Ladder Pen (13000)
Cases Ladder Pen (13000)
MyLeague Pen (13000)
MyLeague Pen (13000)

Over $3,479,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!