Just Havin Fun
Message Forum

• To All in Just Havin Fun View
      by naughtysam_69 on May 22, 2017 at 19:40:25 PDT

I am having trouble with people I have no ideal who they r they r immin me saying things that is hurting my feelings Yes I can take teasing an such but when it comes to saying things that really hurt I think its best that I come into the lobby on offline for a bit I am hoping that it helps for them to stop doing what they r doing. There is no one in the league that is doing this They r names I have never seen before. U all r like family to me I know some of u think I should change my name but I have had this name for many years an why they r starting this now I have no ideal why. I love playin with each an every one of u an I Love this league. So like I said I think it is best that I do that to keep it low for u all and myself. there is a few of u that has told me what to do an I did write it all down so I have it . Good Luck at the tables an I'll see u all there Hugsss to all ...
        by Txmeshell on May 3, 2018 at 16:55:42 PDT

I am having trouble with people I have no ideal who they r they r immin me saying things that is hurting my feelings Yes I can take teasing an such but when it comes to saying things that really hurt I think its best that I come into the lobby on offline for a bit I am hoping that it helps for them to stop doing what they r doing. There is no one in the league that is doing this They r names I have never seen before. U all r like family to me I know some of u think I should change my name but I have had this name for many years an why they r starting this now I have no ideal why. I love playin with each an every one of u an I Love this league. So like I said I think it is best that I do that to keep it low for u all and myself. there is a few of u that has told me what to do an I did write it all down so I have it . Good Luck at the tables an I'll see u all there Hugsss to all ...

Sam, I am so very sorry this is happening to you! That is terrible! You are a sweetie and you do not deserve that kind of treatment. Please don't let them run you off!
      Shell

by Prissie on April 15, 2018 at 19:44:14 PDT

Tournament Time EST
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
harleymike332003 (Head Admin)  
sweettsassyblues4u (CO. HA/Oversee Operations/HTML/Badges/TD Trainer/Birthdays)  
aussiee_mischief (Birthdays/TD Trainer)  
jan32j (Public Relations)  
Swtnurse2271  
zaan2319  
Giggles1 (BOL Rep)  
barenecessities (Guardian Angel RIP)  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
The Pie and Pastry Bible (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Tender on usl
1 TD Donation (5000)
The Pie and Pastry Bible (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $3,597,650.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!