Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• PRAYERS View
      by proud_granny14 on September 26, 2022 at 13:17:38 PDT

STAFF: I need you to let everyone know they put my son on hospice. his cancer is now shut down his kidneys down. and the poison is going through his body t. they gave us a month if we are lucky. I do not want to talk about it right now all I do is cry. after today I may not be on here for a while. Please keep my family in your prayers. Thank you all! Proud_granny14

• PRAYERS View
        by tiffers_intexas on September 30, 2022 at 12:30:28 PDT

Prayers are with you and your family! Big hugs!!!
    • PRAYERS View
        by phud_mi on September 29, 2022 at 16:36:43 PDT

STAFF: I need you to let everyone know they put my son on hospice. his cancer is now shut down his kidneys down. and the poison is going through his body t. they gave us a month if we are lucky. I do not want to talk about it right now all I do is cry. after today I may not be on here for a while. Please keep my family in your prayers. Thank you all! Proud_granny14

PRAYERS for your son and the rest of your family...MUCH LOVE TO YOU GRANNY

• PRAYERS View
        by jingles1963 on September 28, 2022 at 15:54:51 PDT

• PRAYERS View
        by Stonergurl on September 26, 2022 at 16:27:02 PDT

Prayers are sent to you!!
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!