Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• OPINIONS View
      by jingles1963 on July 16, 2023 at 17:04:23 PDT

love each and every member of this league and I enjoy hosting for you. I seem to get negative comments when I host from a selct few. I am not sure why you think it's ok to put host down while there hosting and there giving you there free time. It's really beyond me. For the rest of you that are kind and curtious I really appreciate it. This is who I host for.
    • OPINIONS View
        by __TootsiePop__ on July 18, 2023 at 15:45:07 PDT

love each and every member of this league and I enjoy hosting for you. I seem to get negative comments when I host from a selct few. I am not sure why you think it's ok to put host down while there hosting and there giving you there free time. It's really beyond me. For the rest of you that are kind and curtious I really appreciate it. This is who I host for.

• OPINIONS View
        by __TootsiePop__ on July 17, 2023 at 16:24:46 PDT

Seems the only posts you make are ones to cause more drama WHY? Like ANA says *LET IT GOOOOO*

• OPINIONS View
          by DizzyBellz on July 18, 2023 at 05:57:25 PDT

This is the reason you have no host cause you like to target proplr. My hosting days are done. I do not like to be told off when donating my free tieme. I hope you are proud of yourself for telling me off to the point I qut.If you can do any better you and tootsie are simply welcome enough to puta td application in. I wonder why you don't. So you will not have to worry about how I host any more.
    • OPINIONS View
        by terriquad on July 16, 2023 at 18:49:32 PDT

If this post is in regards to me asking you the simple question "Why did you allow that tourney to go 1 hour and 27 minutes" and you losing it over that one question, then you need to quit giving yourself a pity party. NO ONE forces you or anyone else to host. I think it's fair to expect you to do the job the way it is expected to be done and follow the rules just like the rest of us are expected to do. You have been going on in lobby that night and tonight like a child babbling. I sat quiet while you thru your shade in lobby tonight as that is what people who KNOW they are in the right do. They don't keep the nonsense rolling trying to get little minions to take their side especially in the lobby where I thought that behavior was prohibited.

If it makes you feel better to think you're this innocent victim then by all means keep ranting as it just proves what many of us think.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Check out Common Questions on the Support tab for the answers to frequently asked questions.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!