Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• Dubs View
      by jazzy0252 on May 8, 2021 at 11:03:24 PDT

Why is it that most if not all of the Spring Flings are Dubs,there are people who do not care to play in a Dubs and because of this they miss out in playing. And again regarding Dubs whose who do not care to play in a Dubs can not play in the TOC ,as far as I am concerned TOC should be singles.
    • Dubs View
        by sandeeeggo1234 on July 6, 2021 at 10:18:07 PDT

Why is it that most if not all of the Spring Flings are Dubs,there are people who do not care to play in a Dubs and because of this they miss out in playing. And again regarding Dubs whose who do not care to play in a Dubs can not play in the TOC ,as far as I am concerned TOC should be singles.

I hope the TD's can make a mixture of BOTH doubes and singles. They are BY FAR more doubles in this BBB tourny. It is an individual challenge after all. I, for one, hope to see more singles sprinkled in

• Dubs View
        by icemaiden on May 23, 2021 at 08:43:50 PDT

the TOC is singles only has not been a doubles TOC for a long time

• Dubs View
        by iluvcollingwood on May 12, 2021 at 06:27:42 PDT

That’s right Texas there is a doubles and single for toc and for spring fling it’s Td choice there are some games that can be only singles like hexagon and jtj most of the players prefer doubles for spring fling and from midnight until 6 am is always singles as not many players to fill a doubles

• Dubs View
        by texasangel79364 on May 9, 2021 at 12:54:28 PDT

not ev1 likes singles and toc is singles alot
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Premium members are eligible for special Tourney Awards. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!