NUTZ4EUCHRE
Message Forum

• PROCLAMATION View
      by chewychewynutz on June 19, 2012 at 15:36:30 PDT

PROCLAMATION in the TERRRITORY of POGOLAND in the city of BLUE MOON.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, Let it be known that this 19th day of June in the year of our Lord 2012.

The following bounty is being offered for the capture and renaming of one of the notorious and NUTZ gangmembers and TD known as LEXON212. She has been terrorizing many small rooms within within the city of BLUE MOON. In addition generally known for wreaking havoc and mayhem throughtout the lobby. LEXON212 is also one of the longest known members of this gang, she has recently reached a level of brattiness that can no longer remain unchecked. We must take a stand and bring these brats to justice when they scoff at the rule of NUTZ. She has spread her chili throughout the land leaving a trail that would make a hound dog vomit.

In an effort to bring the perpetrator to justice I am willing to put my NUTZ where my mouth is. If any person is successful in catching and renaming(to a name agreeable to me) this fugitive now known as LEXON212. I CHEWYCHEWYNUTZ will voluntarily accept the renaming of myself for a period not to exceed 2 weeks.

This order has been proclaimed and in force this 19th day of June in the year of our Lord 2012 and will remain in force as to such time this brat LEXON212 has lost her will to be the brat she has always been., brazenly displaying in the face of all NUTZ that are loyal campers and followers.

So I say to you all RIDELIKETHEWIND, let neither WILDBEES nor a sharp SABRE stay you from you path of righteousness.

She Has been seen in the mornings at sunrise sitting in her ROCKINGHAMROCKER, and then vanishes like WONDRWOMN, only to appear again on the arm of her favorite FLASTUD who is now also turning to a career of satisfaction that pays extremely well as he has pronounced he is now a STUDFORHIRE. Well his MOMM certainly isn't happy at this turn of events

LEXON212 has blue PUPPIEYEs and weighs approximately TENORELEVENLBS, with a smile that makes you believe SUNNYTIMES are ahead. At times she can even be ALLHEART and most definitely a LADY, other times she is like a HAWK, one tuff FLYINGBIRD hunting her prey of NIGHTCRAWLERs.

Now I am not JUSTANOTHERGUY, nor am I a MALEANGLE and we are not talking about MYGIRL, nevertheless I am certain that once brought to justice and she is a CONVICTEDDEVIL under the PBJC(pogo brat justice code) section CLDCDD2000. It is expected she will then serve out her time under the tuff cell block B-HIGHWARDEN.

Even her lawyer DAWNY-ISADOLL a N4ESLAVE and BRAT in her own rightwont be able to convince a jury of her peers to find mercy.

The Jury as follows: STEELERPENSGAL(should be tried for fraud and misrepresentation), BETTYBOOPHERE(which seems neither here nor there at times), JACKIE(who by the time her chat catches up is busy letting the girls out) which answers the age old question, Who let the dogs out ? WOOT WOOT, ALUCKYLEO(when everytime I hear her referred to as LEO i picture an old italian guy with a bent nose and stogie in his wouth, EMG(once his tent pole is up he has only one thing on his mind (no camping is NOT the answer), NUTTYEGGO(throw a deck of UNO cards in front of her and all she sees is reverse and skip), JIMMY(has his hands full trying to solve the European euro crisis and publish the NUTZ newsletter and still living the life of RYLEE), and ROWDYBOY(who in his day was as rowdy as any boy ever was)

NOW FORGE ON AND HUNT THIS DASTARDLY VILLAINETTE KNOWN AS LEXON212

• PROCLAMATION View
        by jimmy on August 1, 2012 at 20:50:04 PDT

PROCLAMATION in the TERRRITORY of POGOLAND in the city of BLUE MOON.HEAR YE HEAR YE, Let it be known that this 19th day of June in the year of our Lord 2012.The following bounty is being offered for the capture and renaming of one of the notorious and NUTZ gangmembers and TD known as LEXON212. She has been terrorizing many small rooms within within the city of BLUE MOON. In addition generally known for wreaking havoc and mayhem throughtout the lobby. LEXON212 is also one of the longest known members of this gang, she has recently reached a level of brattiness that can no longer remain unchecked. We must take a stand and bring these brats to justice when they scoff at the rule of NUTZ. She has spread her chili throughout the land leaving a trail that would make a hound dog vomit.In an effort to bring the perpetrator to justice I am willing to put my NUTZ where my mouth is. If any person is successful in catching and renaming(to a name agreeable to me) this fugitive now known as LEXON212. I CHEWYCHEWYNUTZ will voluntarily accept the renaming of myself for a period not to exceed 2 weeks. This order has been proclaimed and in force this 19th day of June in the year of our Lord 2012 and will remain in force as to such time this brat LEXON212 has lost her will to be the brat she has always been., brazenly displaying in the face of all NUTZ that are loyal campers and followers.So I say to you all RIDELIKETHEWIND, let neither WILDBEES nor a sharp SABRE stay you from you path of righteousness.She Has been seen in the mornings at sunrise sitting in her ROCKINGHAMROCKER, and then vanishes like WONDRWOMN, only to appear again on the arm of her favorite FLASTUD who is now also turning to a career of satisfaction that pays extremely well as he has pronounced he is now a STUDFORHIRE. Well his MOMM certainly isn't happy at this turn of eventsLEXON212 has blue PUPPIEYEs and weighs approximately TENORELEVENLBS, with a smile that makes you believe SUNNYTIMES are ahead. At times she can even be ALLHEART and most definitely a LADY, other times she is like a HAWK, one tuff FLYINGBIRD hunting her prey of NIGHTCRAWLERs.Now I am not JUSTANOTHERGUY, nor am I a MALEANGLE and we are not talking about MYGIRL, nevertheless I am certain that once brought to justice and she is a CONVICTEDDEVIL under the PBJC(pogo brat justice code) section CLDCDD2000. It is expected she will then serve out her time under the tuff cell block B-HIGHWARDEN. Even her lawyer DAWNY-ISADOLL a N4ESLAVE and BRAT in her own rightwont be able to convince a jury of her peers to find mercy.The Jury as follows: STEELERPENSGAL(should be tried for fraud and misrepresentation), BETTYBOOPHERE(which seems neither here nor there at times), JACKIE(who by the time her chat catches up is busy letting the girls out) which answers the age old question, Who let the dogs out ? WOOT WOOT, ALUCKYLEO(when everytime I hear her referred to as LEO i picture an old italian guy with a bent nose and stogie in his wouth, EMG(once his tent pole is up he has only one thing on his mind (no camping is NOT the answer), NUTTYEGGO(throw a deck of UNO cards in front of her and all she sees is reverse and skip), JIMMY(has his hands full trying to solve the European euro crisis and publish the NUTZ newsletter and still living the life of RYLEE), and ROWDYBOY(who in his day was as rowdy as any boy ever was)NOW FORGE ON AND HUNT THIS DASTARDLY VILLAINETTE KNOWN AS LEXON212

• PROCLAMATION View
          by jimmy on August 1, 2012 at 20:55:06 PDT

I MEANT TO SAY LETS GET HER!!!! WE MISS HER!!! LOVE YA LEXIE!!!
        JIMMY
Tournament Time EDT
Nidink
Now playing at Nidink
League Admins
JIMMY (Head Admin)  
later_ron2  
Xedes8  
Rick  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!