nutty friends
Message Forum

• thank you sweet shirl View
      by Jenni3334win on January 6, 2018 at 02:30:23 PST

I have been trying to say 'thank you' to 'sweet shirl' who gifted me a 'gold membership'. I am not sure why she did it, but I have trying to say 'thank you' to her. I have said it in the room the 'one' time I saw her in a room, but she didn't respond. I am uncomfortable receiving gifts from people I don't know, but even more uncomfortable not being able to say 'thank you'. I also was in room at a time when it was full and some were upset at people 'camping' in room which I 'guessed to mean' people who were taking up space but not playing in the tourney. I am new, and still 'feeling' my way around, but I almost left the league tonight. I don't want to offend anyone, and apologize if I do something wrong and upset anyone, but I am hoping that you will give me a bit of patience until I figure it out. Thank you again, and please tell sweet shirl.. I thank her for her gift.
    • thank you sweet shirl View
        by SweetSatinShirl on January 9, 2018 at 18:30:06 PST

You are so very welcome Jenn, I'm sorry I didn't see you in the room when you spoke to me. Feel free to add me to your "Friends List" in Pogo: SweetSatinShirl that way if you have a question you can Pogo message me and if I don't have an answer for you I will find someone who will. We were all "new" just like you are now and our league Nutty Friends is a great place to be for newby's and oldies (like me.)
Tournament Time EST
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
Agnes488 (Head Admin)  
SweetLilMindy (Schedule & Secretary)  
Toothache066 (Contest & Gems Stats/Newsletter & Page Updates)  
Osteoblasts (Idle Stats)  
Beechoucas (Trny Checker/Taking Complaints/Ideas)  
FredericDel (Trny Checker/Taking Complaints/Ideas)  
Justin6128_ (Night Admin/Trainer)  
Shupjeff (Daily Schedule)  
Justmyluck (Trainer)  
Mysticgameplyr (Trainer)  
Whynotaskme2 (Recruiter)  
pixidesign103 (Designer)  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
Philadelphia Eagles Bottle Opener (140000)
MyLeague.com Bumper Sticker (20000)
Paper Bowl Crafting Kit (65100)
Just on foe
Domino Beads (Set of 4) (25000)
Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Charm (5000)

Over $3,480,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!