nutty friends
Message Forum

• thank you sweet shirl View
      by Jenni3334win on January 6, 2018 at 02:30:23 PST

I have been trying to say 'thank you' to 'sweet shirl' who gifted me a 'gold membership'. I am not sure why she did it, but I have trying to say 'thank you' to her. I have said it in the room the 'one' time I saw her in a room, but she didn't respond. I am uncomfortable receiving gifts from people I don't know, but even more uncomfortable not being able to say 'thank you'. I also was in room at a time when it was full and some were upset at people 'camping' in room which I 'guessed to mean' people who were taking up space but not playing in the tourney. I am new, and still 'feeling' my way around, but I almost left the league tonight. I don't want to offend anyone, and apologize if I do something wrong and upset anyone, but I am hoping that you will give me a bit of patience until I figure it out. Thank you again, and please tell sweet shirl.. I thank her for her gift.
    • thank you sweet shirl View
        by SweetSatinShirl on January 9, 2018 at 18:30:06 PST

You are so very welcome Jenn, I'm sorry I didn't see you in the room when you spoke to me. Feel free to add me to your "Friends List" in Pogo: SweetSatinShirl that way if you have a question you can Pogo message me and if I don't have an answer for you I will find someone who will. We were all "new" just like you are now and our league Nutty Friends is a great place to be for newby's and oldies (like me.)
Tournament Time EST
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
Agnes488 (Head Admin)  
SweetLilMindy (Schedule & Secretary)  
Toothache066 (Contest & Gems Stats/Newsletter & Page Updates)  
Osteoblasts (Idle Stats)  
Beechoucas (Trny Checker/Taking Complaints/Ideas)  
FredericDel (Trny Checker/Taking Complaints/Ideas)  
Justin6128_ (Night Admin/Trainer)  
Shupjeff (Daily Schedule)  
Justmyluck (Trainer)  
Mysticgameplyr (Trainer)  
Whynotaskme2 (Recruiter)  
pixidesign103 (Designer)  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
Ladder Billboard (12500)
Cases Ladder Pen (13000)
Cases Ladder Pen (13000)
MyLeague Pen (13000)
MyLeague Pen (13000)

Over $3,479,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!