Posted by SwtyPi (Head Admin) (Ranked on CampFire Spaders (Safe Harbor Games) Ladder) on March 12, 2018 at 09:09:45 PDT:
Biology Class Final Exam
Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk,' worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...
7. It comes in 2 cute containers.
He got an A.
Received from Becky Day.
Rate, print or email this funny at https://gcfl.net/archive.php?funny=20180312
https://GCFL.net - The Good, Clean Funnies List
A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)
Mail address: GCFL, Box 100, Harvest, AL 35749, USA
Go to https://gcfl.net/mlfrontend.php to change your subscription options or unsubscribe.