Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• Sitting in room or AFK View
      by gcf129 on August 15, 2017 at 15:43:53 PDT

I think something needs to be done about this sitting in the room all day but not answering an invite or being AFK most of the day. When the person does return or decides to answer, they should have to wait 10 minutes before they can play a game or take a VRR. I am guilty of forgetting to leave the room too, so I am not picking on any certain person, just saying it is happening more and more. Frustrating!!!!
    • Re: Sitting in room or AFK View
        by gcf129 on August 15, 2017 at 15:46:31 PDT

Farm, I think you need to check room chat for the afternoon of 8/15/17 Ask ask ask no response!

: I think something needs to be done about this sitting in the room all day but not answering an invite or being AFK most of the day. When the person does return or decides to answer, they should have to wait 10 minutes before they can play a game or take a VRR. I am guilty of forgetting to leave the room too, so I am not picking on any certain person, just saying it is happening more and more. Frustrating!!!!

by farmerrich2000 on August 16, 2017 at 04:52:49 PDT

Unless something is abusive, LadderOps do not go looking for violations. We do not sit by the side of the road with radar guns. LOL. The rules are already in place for away from keyboard. Members can file a complaint with proper proof.

Farm

by gcf129 on August 16, 2017 at 05:22:33 PDT

Guess we will continue to email you to please boot an AFK

: Unless something is abusive, LadderOps do not go looking for violations. We do not sit by the side of the road with radar guns. LOL. The rules are already in place for away from keyboard. Members can file a complaint with proper proof.

: Farm

by afk on October 15, 2017 at 22:42:34 PDT

In my opinion this rule is a joke because it is only enforced on some people and others get away with it quite often. new excuse I learned was someone said they received an error message and did not know they were in the room, although we know that person refused to ever play me.
Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!