Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• Back...but why? View
      by skipole8154 on March 1, 2018 at 08:22:19 PST

I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

• Re: Back...but why? View
        by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:53:55 PST

Just for the record I do not intentionally sit in the room and not respond. I do get distracted and yes, at times, I do forget to logout of the room. I am usually working on something else on my computer and I forget I am still in the lobby. For that I am sorry. I will work on it:-)

by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:49:08 PST

: I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:46:59 PST

: I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

by skipole8154 on March 3, 2018 at 12:56:40 PST

Everybody makes mistakes.............but it s ALWAYS you. How many players have complained only to find you need a computer science degree to file a complaint. And even with it...nothing happens.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!