Ranger's Social Club
Message Forum

• Live Tournament View
      by RANGERRIC77 on July 22, 2007 at 19:51:21 PDT

The Hardwood gang dominated the winners of the Mid-American Grand Prix Euchre Tournament, hosted by Ranger’s Social Club.

Congrats to Singledout for winning the Round Robin and Chula and Nabzee who tied with the most wins in the partner’s tournament.

There was $2000.00 in prize money divided amongst the following winners: Singledout, Paul and Ron, Chula and Nabzee, Hetaera, Ohio Tim, Big Dano, Lady Bug Lady , Ferdwins, Diana G, Bear 5140, Hetaera, Addison, Just Bob and Twister, MrsBear and Big Dano.

Hetaera and Big Dano cashed in both tournaments. Hetaera also won the Loners Pot.

A special thanks to Joe Andrews and MrsBear for all their assistance.

The tournament was a huge success and a lot of fun.

I want to thank all who came to the tournament and the party.

• Re: Live Tournament View
        by DianaG on July 25, 2007 at 20:13:51 PDT

: The Hardwood gang dominated the winners of the Mid-American Grand Prix Euchre Tournament, hosted by Ranger’s Social Club.

: Congrats to Singledout for winning the Round Robin and Chula and Nabzee who tied with the most wins in the partner’s tournament.

: There was $2000.00 in prize money divided amongst the following winners: Singledout, Paul and Ron, Chula and Nabzee, Hetaera, Ohio Tim, Big Dano, Lady Bug Lady , Ferdwins, Diana G, Bear 5140, Hetaera, Addison, Just Bob and Twister, MrsBear and Big Dano.

: Hetaera and Big Dano cashed in both tournaments. Hetaera also won the Loners Pot.

: A special thanks to Joe Andrews and MrsBear for all their assistance.

: The tournament was a huge success and a lot of fun.

: I want to thank all who came to the tournament and the party.

I DianaG had a great time and plan on attending again. This is a no miss tourney with fun food and a great setup. Lots of fun had a live band. Dont miss next yr folks

• Re: Live Tournament View
        by MrsBear on July 24, 2007 at 18:58:21 PDT

: What a great time! WOW! I know I'm prolly biased but I know I've never had more fun at a tourney! Thank you Ranger for the most awesome week. What a host.

: It was so great partying and hangin out with everyone. And the band and bonfire, what a great time!

: If ya wanna see some of the fun my pics are here
      http://public.fotki.com/MrsBear5140/

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
RANGERRIC77 (Head Admin)
leopard_girl
Justbob
Midtwister
League Tips
If your friends and family tell you to get some fresh air, you can always take a laptop outdoors.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!