Settlers of Catan
Message Forum

• Java tricks for a mac View
      by chiefcrowe on August 3, 2015 at 19:10:11 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?

Someone please help...

Jonesin' hard...

Sincerely,

CC

by chiefcrowe on August 12, 2015 at 18:31:05 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?Someone please help...Jonesin' hard...Sincerely,CC

I guess i'm screwed and done for. I was able to remove and add Java from the Mac over and over until now...

by chiefcrowe on August 3, 2015 at 19:40:05 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?Someone please help...Jonesin' hard...Sincerely,CC

I'm back in momentarily...It's a miracle!!!

League Admins
yumkie (Head Admin)  
honeystick  
impeachment  
GreenDragon  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Cold Lake -David Wolf Book 5 (Kindle Edition) (65000)
MyLeague.com Bumper Sticker (70000)
Triff on 4fun
MyLeague.com Bumper Sticker (70000)
Son of the Dragon (Sons of Beasts Book 3) Kindle Edition (65000)

Over $3,422,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!