Settlers of Catan
Message Forum

• Java tricks for a mac View
      by chiefcrowe on August 3, 2015 at 19:10:11 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?

Someone please help...

Jonesin' hard...

Sincerely,

CC

by chiefcrowe on August 12, 2015 at 18:31:05 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?Someone please help...Jonesin' hard...Sincerely,CC

I guess i'm screwed and done for. I was able to remove and add Java from the Mac over and over until now...

by chiefcrowe on August 3, 2015 at 19:40:05 PDT

I am currently unable to get java to work. I have been asked forever to download java 8. I did once and was able to remove it and remedy the situation but that is not working this time around. Am I screwed? Do I need to go get a pawnshop pc so i can feed my addiction?Someone please help...Jonesin' hard...Sincerely,CC

I'm back in momentarily...It's a miracle!!!

League Admins
yumkie (Head Admin)  
honeystick  
impeachment  
GreenDragon  
League Tips
If you know of some fun house rules for a game, try asking a TD to use them for a tournament.
LadderBux Redemptions
MyLeague.com Bumper Sticker (70000)
MyLeague Package [5 items] (1110000)
DVD The Circle (200300)
Homemade Beauty Treatments and Natural Skin Care Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Cases Ladder Pen (13000)
Marcie on mp

Over $3,392,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!