spade_friends
Message Forum

• HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL View
      by cidetwin on April 3, 2010 at 22:48:44 PDT

Hoping every1 has a great holiday tomorrow,enjoying the weather,family or other things. Hate to be a downer but this week in CC we had way too many bashing/cussing/disturbing tables..and a few other things.As many tourneys as we all run..the last thing we need is an uproar and rudeness. TDs deserve respect,regardless of what you would rather do. We all will not like every1 here,you may lose to cards,may wanna taunt a spader,or type some senseless gossip about some1. That's all fine on messenger, but you need to keep your crap to yourselves. The iggy button is for use, if it helps..it's still hurtful to read many things typed.I myself had a few private tables,due to annoying watchers, but that is not how I wanna conduct a tourney. Many Ims have been sent to me on the cussing/behaviors and attitudes at these games.We should all know what words are tolerated in this LG....dayum,shyt.hell,a$$. That does not incl...d--k,c--k,c--t,bit-h,or a few other choice adjectives! KEEP the crap words outta lg games,and the lobby. May be humorous at times to some,many like to joke and tease...but it has gone too far. No warnings from me...it will be a box...if y'all don't care enough to try and go by LG rules..feel free to hit the WD button. Saves me time...lol. This is a very good LG,but noone needs the stress,esp when trying to run tourneys and have competitive playing. GOODNESS act like the adults you all are and leave the players u dislike alone to play in peace! ENUF said....HUGZ anyway..J
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!