1. Your league ID must match your Yahoo ID exactly.
2. Your league ID must be created by you and you may not share your ID with anyone else, including family members.
3. Your league ID may not be profane or offensive. If your ID is found to be profane or offensive you will be required to change it.
4. Each member must have a valid e-mail address.
5. Each member is allowed only one league ID. If a duplicate ID is found, the ID's will be removed.
You also must use your league id in order to play (lobby and league id must match during tours).
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION 1. Members may not participate in more than one tournament at a time nor play non-league games/rated games while playing in a tournament. Anyone discovered playing in multiple tournaments or games will be disqualified from the tournament and boxed. This applies to playing in multiple leagues at once as well. 2. Same household members may not partner.
TOURNAMENT GAME START
1. Do not start the game until the TD arrives, runs rules and provides start time. 2. All tables are to be made unrated no FF and protected unless TD states otherwise. 3. If a member bids prior to rules ran at table and they misbid, the penalty misbid will be applied as it is the members responsibility to know rules prior to playing. 4. All players must uncheck the kibitz box prior to the game's start, unless the TD request kibitz on for the game. Only the TD is allowed to kibitz. TDs playing may request another to check kibitz.
1. Unless otherwise specified in the game rules for the tournament, the 1st misbid is -50 and 2nd misbid is -100 pts each for the team. The 3rd misbid is a disqualification for the team. 2. Games with less than 6 hands will be assessed -50 pts for each misbid. 3rd misbid is DQ'd. 3. Misbids for 1v1 and 2v2 will apply to the team. 4. When misbid is on table HOLD ALL PLAY. The TD must review the misbid and announce it at the table or it will not apply. 5. All 4 players must have bid before a misbid is called on that hand. 6. The TD reserves the right to determine if the misbid rule is being abused to maintain the game in a player's favor. The decision of the TD is final.
TOURNAMENT GAME PLAY
1. Fast Play is a MUST at ALL times. 2. Absolutely no table talk will be allowed. You will get one warning and the next time it happens your team will be disqualified. Avoid all conversation about the hand currently being played. The TD is responsible for determining table talk. The decision of the TD is final. If the TD determines table talk has occurred the hand will possibly be skipped and replayed (TD discretion) in addition to the team warning. 3. Absolutely NO private messages are allowed between players (partners or opponents) during a match. If there is a concern, you may message the TD only. 4. If you must leave your computer briefly, please state BRB and return as quickly as possible. No BRB with a NIL on the table. BRB's are allowed 3 mins before disqualified. 5. Game is called after the allotted play time is up except under the following conditions: a. If the team causing the delay is the winning team, the TD has the discretion to allow the game to finish all hands. b. If the team causing the delay is the losning team, the game will be called at the allotted time allowed. c. This is so that no team who is playing at a steady pace is penalized for the slow play of the other team. d. If a tie occcurs, scores will be cleared and one hand of Regular spades (No Dnils) will be played