Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• VIVA LAS VEGAS !!! View
      by Twisted-Animal on January 19, 2005 at 06:36:13 PST

Twisted Spades is planning to come to Las Vegas June 21, 22, 23 2005 !!!

I am not certain yet what hotel we will be staying at because I am trying to work out a deal with a couple of them for a "group discount" and that is why I need to know ASAP how many are coming.

I would suggest pricing airline flights through the internet. I have been told so far that priceline.com is the best price.

What we are planning is just a big Twisted get together for everyone to have the chance to meet and have a Twisted time.

I will post more information as I get it and please remember to visit the message forum for updates.

Please answer the questions in the voting booth that is located under the message forum on the left side.

Les cosses tordues projette venir à Las Vegas juin 21, 22, 23 2005 !!!

Je ne suis pas certain encore à quel hôtel nous dirons parce que j'essaye d'établir une affaire avec un couple d'eux pour un discount" de "group ; et c'est pourquoi je dois savoir AUSSITÔT QUE POSSIBLE combien viennent.

Je suggérerais évaluer des vols de ligne aérienne par l'Internet. J'ai été dit jusqu'ici que priceline.com est le meilleur prix.

Ce qui sommes nous la planification est juste une grande réunion tordue pour que chacun ait la chance de rencontrer et avoir un temps tordu.

Je signalerai plus d'information comme je l'obtiens et me rappelle svp de visiter le forum de message pour des mises à jour.

Veuillez répondre aux questions dans la cabine de vote qui est située sous le forum de message du côté gauche.

Da Animal

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!