Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• to you alll View
      by Twisted-Babou on May 28, 2005 at 03:55:06 PDT

Lena and all other admin on twisted spade i want to said a big thank you to yall to let us become a members of youre familly. Since this day we was sure to have fun and we found a lot of new friends xxxxxxxx i love you all girls Josée

Lena et les autres admin je tiens a vous dire 1 gros merci a vous tous pour nous avoir permis de devenir un membres de la famille Twisted. Depuis ce jour nous avons trouver un endroit ou samuser et pleins de nouveau amis.
    Je vous aiment toutes les filles
    Josée

• Re: to you alll View
        by Twisted_Hunny2u on May 28, 2005 at 09:59:46 PDT

Thank You Josee,
      Its great to have all my French Canadian Sisters and Brothers here. I was pretty lonely being the only Canuck lol.
      You all have enriched our lives forever and as a family we grow stronger everyday.
      I love you all and am proud and blessed to get to know each and every one of you.
      Hugsssssss & Love Hunny

Merci Josee,
      Son grand pour avoir tous mes soeurs et frères canadiens français ici. J'étais être assez isolé le seul de Canuck MDRRRR.
      Vous tout avez enrichi pour toujours nos vies et pendant qu'une famille nous accroissent journalier plus fort.
      Je t'aime tous et AM fiers et bénis pour finir par connaître chaque de vous.
      Hugsssssss Et Amour Hunny

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!