Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• Husband's surgery View
      by juniebug71 on January 26, 2012 at 08:07:08 PST

My husband is having Surgery Feb. 2 for an intestinal hernia the size of a grapefruit. He's had so many things happen the last 2 years. He's had cancer, appendix ruptured, 2 blood clots,(total 5 )and now has low white and red blood counts and low platelets and also a diabetic. Please put him in your prayers. I'd appreciate it. Just putting it in God's hand.
    • Husband's surgery View
        by Mussel on August 16, 2012 at 08:46:58 PDT

My husband is having Surgery Feb. 2 for an intestinal hernia the size of a grapefruit. He's had so many things happen the last 2 years. He's had cancer, appendix ruptured, 2 blood clots,(total 5 )and now has low white and red blood counts and low platelets and also a diabetic. Please put him in your prayers. I'd appreciate it. Just putting it in God's hand.

• Husband's surgery View
        by Mussel on August 14, 2012 at 07:52:05 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
Be sure to check out the Tourney Calendar to find out when the next tournament will begin.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!