Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Getting Boxed View
      by plzpassmeld on January 14, 2021 at 09:06:25 PST

Kathy sent this to me to tell me that because i misbid in a reverse tourney i am getting boxed...WHAT A JOKE...

you r being boxed after 9 p.m. because after you misbid, you did not stay to sub

• Getting Boxed View
        by shock_therapy123 on January 23, 2021 at 11:44:51 PST

Kathy sent this to me to tell me that because i misbid in a reverse tourney i am getting boxed...WHAT A JOKE...you r being boxed after 9 p.m. because after you misbid, you did not stay to sub

• Getting Boxed View
        by stkathy50 on January 18, 2021 at 07:42:03 PST

Kathy sent this to me to tell me that because i misbid in a reverse tourney i am getting boxed...WHAT A JOKE...you r being boxed after 9 p.m. because after you misbid, you did not stay to sub
      You got boxed because there were exactly 16 players and no subs available. You misbid, and left. Most players out of good sportsmmanship
    • Getting Boxed View
        by plzpassmeld on January 14, 2021 at 09:09:23 PST

• Getting Boxed View
          by plzpassmeld on January 14, 2021 at 09:16:17 PST

It is called poor sportsmanship. TDs are becoming so frustrated because of behavior like that. TDs are giveing their time so you and others can play pinochle, and have funnn, Players need to show their appreciation by not stressing out the td.

• Getting Boxed View
            by plzpassmeld on January 14, 2021 at 09:19:16 PST

So I get Boxed...cuz i misbid...thats the answer for misbidding...bad call Director...
          • Getting Boxed View
              by plzpassmeld on January 14, 2021 at 09:37:57 PST

So I get Boxed...cuz i misbid...thats the answer for misbidding...bad call Director...I stressed out the TD by misbidding?

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!