DCR Devils And More
Message Forum

• My E-Mail Account was Hacked View
      by hoochiekucha on April 13, 2011 at 22:01:48 PDT

Please be advised that my e-mail account was hacked and that I have no control over the amount of junk mail or other links to stuff that you may receive as a result of this intrusion on my privacy. I apologize for any inconvenience to you but it has been a major pain for me to try to notify all of my contacts about this issue. If you receive any legitimate correspondence from me, I will put a personal note in the SUBJECT area that will let you know that it is a true communication and not spam. However, as I am not in the habit of contacting anyone in this league via my private e-mail account it should truly not be an issue. Thank you for your attention. Hoochie
    • My E-Mail Account was Hacked View
        by gr82bmask on May 13, 2011 at 12:21:30 PDT

Please be advised that my e-mail account was hacked and that I have no control over the amount of junk mail or other links to stuff that you may receive as a result of this intrusion on my privacy. I apologize for any inconvenience to you but it has been a major pain for me to try to notify all of my contacts about this issue. If you receive any legitimate correspondence from me, I will put a personal note in the SUBJECT area that will let you know that it is a true communication and not spam. However, as I am not in the habit of contacting anyone in this league via my private e-mail account it should truly not be an issue. Thank you for your attention. Hoochie

svs mdf thank you for letting me know ...karen

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
foxyfoxriverfox (Head Admin)  
jordon44e (Head Admin)  
cmstef59 (Snr CO-HA)  
Suthernbelle62 (Snr CO-HA)  
SniperG31859 (Co-HA/Trainer)  
barbiz2 (Enforcer/Emergency Admin)  
Donnalee73010 (Snr Admin (trainer))  
JC89445 (Snr Admin)  
Pens71Steelers7 (Snr Admin/TOC Coordinator)  
CCLINTFEIN (Jnr Admin)  
Jason (Jnr Admin)  
gomichstate16 (Jnr Admin)  
silly (Jnr admin)  
SunsetCanada (Retired Mentor/Advisor RIP)  
thumper7110 (Retired CoHA RIP)  
pixidesign242  
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
Halloween Dog Toys (Set of 3) (250000)
4 Ft. Black Hairy Spider (600000)
Cats Galore Mouse Pad (100000)
Autumn Word Search (120000)
Tablecloth with Black Spider Web (200000)

Over $4,389,550.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!