foreverspades
Message Forum

• Mr. Tutorial View
      by sssslimshadeeee on March 19, 2010 at 01:21:55 PDT

I'd like to begin by apologizing to any members who I attempted to "teach" them Spades while playing in a tournament. I used to be called a jerk and I can see it now, very plainly, in the attitude of a member or two. I don't mind, nor am I above, tossing out the occasional "?" or "lol" after a partner has done something questionable...we should all have thick skin. But to make comments after each and every hand and to even go in depth is being obnoxious. If you like being in the Top Five continually, that's great, if that is your life's goal, but playing everyday, all day, doesn't make you Spade Master Deluxe. Please save your tutoring to messenger and stop taking online games so seriously before you alienate members. And as I said in the beginning...I speak from experience.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!