foreverspades
Message Forum

• TOURNAMANIA RESULTS View
      by jm468 on January 21, 2012 at 06:14:56 PST

NEWS NEWS NEWS - by Mike rookie_2league
    Thank You to all who played and hosted in Tournamania. A total of 110 members participated, was a great turnout. The winners of tournamania are as follows:
    l3utterfliqueen won 3 tournaments and she will receive not only 20,000 bux but a surprise Walmart giftcard @ $25.00 (compliments of Jan).
    akirsten26 won the most games and she will receive not only 20,000 bux but a surprise Walgreen $15 giftcard (compliments of me).
    Bingomom played in the most tournaments plus hosted a couple and for that she will not only receive 10,000 bux but also a Walgreen $15 giftcard (compliments of me).
    In addition I am giving Forevers_Karen a $10 Walgreen giftcard for coming in second for most tournaments played and she also hosted a couple.

I would also like to acknowledge the following members/staff for donating bux for Tournamania....BIG THANK YOU TO: Chocogram, Iwant2ridemyharley, Jan, Mouse, Witchy, Carla, Sandy, Char and Joan. Thank you to a great staff who stuck around to monitor the tournaments.

A total of 91,000 bux were donated to the tournaments by the tds who hosted. Thank you for being so generous!

No One was BOXED.......wooooo hooooooooo

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!