foreverspades
Message Forum

• Grats on 10 years View
      by latemodelray on March 17, 2013 at 07:14:05 PDT

I just wanted to commend Jan for the wonderful job she has done in starting and bringing this league to be what it has become today

Just imagine in finals of a reg turny me my then p Bite vs lady_jm {jan} and her then p Rick-er .... a league administrator pops in to table and says we must stop the game .... cant recall all the details but i do recall d0_what_baby telling Jan that if she didn't like the way things were done to make her own league .... several headaches later and we are here

She has been able to create a league that has stability i have seen 100 leagues come and goes and this one not only survives it continues to improve

i would just like to thank jan and the many others some still here some off to other endeavors that have been able to persevere and make Forever spades what it is today

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members can move LadderBux between their accounts. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!