foreverspades
Message Forum

• Table Choice View
      by _Striker_ on August 23, 2014 at 15:10:28 PDT

I've Tried to bring this up a few times . There are 75 tables here to choose from. Unlike yahoo these tables are pre programed to allow cards to hit in a seating direction for up to months at a time , making it about as easy to memorize tables to pick as memerozing ya moms phone number. I under stand the purpose of allwowing 12-16 tables far as tds view point , how ever tds nor adms make the league the players do. if weren't for the players be no league? I'd think be easy enough same as other leagues to take full advantage of all 75 tables and put more of a mix to holds the top ranks so often . to either use one table to post matches and winners report wins or and use lobby as its main purpose to post matches and players responisibilty to report wins to td in charge, why in the world elimaite 59 tables in a league cause its easier for tds ?? when easy enough to minimize the work load on all tds and still use all tables and put the responisiblity of the work load on players to post tables and their wins and if player excessively lags have oops post to td in charge to put clock on player vs sub or 5 min rule?
    • Re: Table Choice View
        by Beauty on August 24, 2014 at 05:23:15 PDT

Thanks for the input; anytime you have some "suggestion" for the better of the league we have admin that you can email and can get that put on the agenda for the next admin meeting :) We admin always love to hear from members as we are members too and play right here for fun times also. You can just click on the admin id or you may click support and Forevers to see which admin to email for any situation!
      Thanks again for your input.

------------

: I've Tried to bring this up a few times . There are 75 tables here to choose from. Unlike yahoo these tables are pre programed to allow cards to hit in a seating direction for up to months at a time , making it about as easy to memorize tables to pick as memerozing ya moms phone number. I under stand the purpose of allwowing 12-16 tables far as tds view point , how ever tds nor adms make the league the players do. if weren't for the players be no league? I'd think be easy enough same as other leagues to take full advantage of all 75 tables and put more of a mix to holds the top ranks so often . to either use one table to post matches and winners report wins or and use lobby as its main purpose to post matches and players responisibilty to report wins to td in charge, why in the world elimaite 59 tables in a league cause its easier for tds ?? when easy enough to minimize the work load on all tds and still use all tables and put the responisiblity of the work load on players to post tables and their wins and if player excessively lags have oops post to td in charge to put clock on player vs sub or 5 min rule?

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
It is against MyLeague.com policy to share passwords.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!