Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• Tox1c_k1sses View
      by harleyz_angels on March 26, 2022 at 11:46:28 PDT

OK EVERYONE!! CAN WE PLEASE TAKE A SECOND AND SEND OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS OUT TO TRISTA (TOXIC) SHE LOST HER HUSBAND LAST NIGHT UNEXPECTEDLY AND COULD REALLY USE SOME POSITIVITY RIGHT NOW!! SO SORRY TRISTA, AND WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU!!
    • Tox1c_k1sses View
        by live_love_laugh on July 25, 2022 at 06:09:24 PDT

Now that it is JULY, can anyone update this status? Don't post this stuff, please, and leave it hanging. Don't give me this #!*^ about "son desires to not make public," when one of her favorite places to be is in a PUBLIC Forum! Namely ours! (It is not my desire to offend anyone) Every damn time I ask, I'm hushed. Please advise.....

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• Tox1c_k1sses View
        by ___FreeFallin on March 29, 2022 at 16:21:32 PDT

OK EVERYONE!! CAN WE PLEASE TAKE A SECOND AND SEND OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS OUT TO TRISTA (TOXIC) SHE LOST HER HUSBAND LAST NIGHT UNEXPECTEDLY AND COULD REALLY USE SOME POSITIVITY RIGHT NOW!! SO SORRY TRISTA, AND WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU!!

So VERY sorry Trista
      HUGZZZZZZ

• Tox1c_k1sses View
        by wizzy_is_back on March 29, 2022 at 06:47:37 PDT

Trista My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
    • Tox1c_k1sses View
        by terriquad on March 28, 2022 at 19:50:08 PDT

• Tox1c_k1sses View
          by terriquad on March 28, 2022 at 19:55:54 PDT

I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news Tox. While I have only known you a short time you are someone I respect and enjoy talking to. I hope the good memories you and Doug made can help you find some peace in this loss that makes no sense. Sending you loving thoughts and prayers!
        Terrie
    • Tox1c_k1sses View
        by louisenz20 on March 26, 2022 at 17:12:58 PDT

Oh My I am so very sorry to hear this news I have known Dmann online many many years when i first had id howsthat30 and then later I know toxic online I am praying for the whole family at this time you both have been my friends for many years and this is very sad news Prayers and special thoughts go to you all at this time hugggggggsssss

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!