Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• DUBS GAMES View
      by jazzy0252 on September 3, 2022 at 15:16:57 PDT

Just had a look on cally. and from 12 noon on every BTS game has been a doubles games, I for 1 am not a doubles player. I find this to be unfair, now tonight SAT. for the TOC to which I play through out the week so I am able 2 play in......and yet again another doubles game.I was told 2 say something 2 our league Admin Smoke 2 which it will do no good. This I am sure of.It should be an equal amount of single to doubles for BTS .
    • DUBS GAMES View
        by Twisted_Angel on September 4, 2022 at 17:26:25 PDT

Just had a look on cally. and from 12 noon on every BTS game has been a doubles games, I for 1 am not a doubles player. I find this to be unfair, now tonight SAT. for the TOC to which I play through out the week so I am able 2 play in......and yet again another doubles game.I was told 2 say something 2 our league Admin Smoke 2 which it will do no good. This I am sure of.It should be an equal amount of single to doubles for BTS . we try to make every other a singles bts so im not really sure what happened there?

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
You can redeem your LadderBux for prizes Check out our LadderBux Redemption Center to see what is available.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!