Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• Please Pray View
      by ___Howmanylicks on October 13, 2022 at 10:07:59 PDT

Please keep angelvamp (Susie) in your prayers. Her boyfriend of almost 20 years passed away Tuesday after a very short illness. Susie has been through a lot the past 6 months(cancer) and really needs your support.

Shes a great person and I love her Hugzzz Susie

I'm here Susie if you need to talk, So sorry for your loss.

Joesph

• Please Pray View
        by terriquad on November 7, 2022 at 17:40:38 PST

Please keep angelvamp (Susie) in your prayers. Her boyfriend of almost 20 years passed away Tuesday after a very short illness. Susie has been through a lot the past 6 months(cancer) and really needs your support. Shes a great person and I love her Hugzzz SusieI'm here Susie if you need to talk, So sorry for your loss.Joesph

• Please Pray View
          by terriquad on November 7, 2022 at 17:42:13 PST

So sorry for your loss Angel. They say god doesn't give us more than we can handle so you must be one very strong lady. Looking forward to when you are up to playing again. Sending you prayers and hugs!
    • Please Pray View
        by angelvamp4you on October 30, 2022 at 17:11:09 PDT

Thank you so much Joe for the post you made. You are such an incredible friend to me and I love you too. It's been a rough few weeks now that Bobby has passed. Not sure how to live without him but I'm taking things day by day. Thank you also Dani and Shaun for the prayers and such kind words.

As Joe said in the post it's been a hard few months, but I know God is with me through all this. In case others wanted information about Bobby, he played in the league here and other leagues in the past under his ID BIGKINGGARFIELD. We were together for many years and I miss him like crazy but he loved playing Canasta as we all do and hopefully I'll be up to playing again soon. I miss you all and please keep me and our family in your prayers. Again thank you my dear, dear friend Joesph

• Please Pray View
        by Shaun on October 18, 2022 at 05:40:35 PDT

Please keep angelvamp (Susie) in your prayers. Her boyfriend of almost 20 years passed away Tuesday after a very short illness. Susie has been through a lot the past 6 months(cancer) and really needs your support. Shes a great person and I love her Hugzzz SusieI'm here Susie if you need to talk, So sorry for your loss.Joesph

Hugzzzzzz vampy so sorry for your loss, in my prayers and my heartfell condolences to you and yours.

• Please Pray View
        by Stonergurl on October 16, 2022 at 16:46:28 PDT

Sending my prayers and my condolences to her and to the family in there time of need!! Huggiessssss And Always here if you need anything

Td Stoner (Dani)

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!