Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• Thanks To All TD's for their time.. BUT View
      by terriquad on December 14, 2022 at 06:12:21 PST

I gave thanks yesterday specifically to Mini Moo and Cait in lobby who came in and set tours when not a single tour was set at 5:50. This offended Meow who apparently didn't like how I thanked them or the specific words I used and jumped on me in the lobby for it. I want to say this... NO ONE has to volunteer their time to host and I don't think you should if you don't have the time to give it. If all you want to do is be a player like me then great, see you at the tables. HOWEVER we have some that have as many commitments and things going on in their lives as anyone else but find HOURS AND HOURS to give this league and us players to host and those deserve a special thanks! I have texted Cait now 3x when no tours were set and us players are sitting their wondering if a 3 v 3 is going to be set 20 minutes prior to start time or like last night Weakest Link and she has come all 3x while on vacation actually last night. So she and Mini deserved a shout out yesterday in lobby.. And I shout again today... THANK YOU MINI AND CAIT! Thank you to the TD's who make their tours fun, who greet all as they come in that stuff doesn't go unnoticed by me or several others. Thanks to all the TD's who do check the calendar on a regular basis and pop in and set for even an hour or 2 regularly when they see it empty. Merry Christmas to all of you who are really keeping it going!
        by ___Howmanylicks on January 6, 2023 at 19:50:36 PST

I gave thanks yesterday specifically to Mini Moo and Cait in lobby who came in and set tours when not a single tour was set at 5:50. This offended Meow who apparently didn't like how I thanked them or the specific words I used and jumped on me in the lobby for it. I want to say this... NO ONE has to volunteer their time to host and I don't think you should if you don't have the time to give it. If all you want to do is be a player like me then great, see you at thNoone ever thanks Ducky for her tireless hosting. She works her #*^off and no one acknowledges how good she is at what she does. I'm not talking about drinking rum. hehe. She takes requests plays, hosts and renames every player that joins her tourneys. Now that's talent!!! GOOD job ducky you are considered one of the best.
      Joesph
      (the quiet shy one) *winks

HOWEVER we have some that have as many commitments and things going on in their lives as anyone else but find HOURS AND HOURS to give this league and us players to host and those deserve a special thanks! I have texted Cait now 3x when no tours were set and us players are sitting their wondering if a 3 v 3 is going to be set 20 minutes prior to start time or like last night Weakest Link and she has come all 3x while on vacation actually last night. So she and Mini deserved a shout out yesterday in lobby.. And I shout again today... THANK YOU MINI AND CAIT! Thank you to the TD's who make their tours fun, who greet all as they come in that stuff doesn't go unnoticed by me or several others. Thanks to all the TD's who do check the calendar on a regular basis and pop in and set for even an hour or 2 regularly when they see it empty. Merry Christmas to all of you who are really keeping it going!

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

by nrgizebunny_99 on December 15, 2022 at 07:46:12 PST

I gave thanks yesterday specifically to Mini Moo and Cait in lobby who came in and set tours when not a single tour was set at 5:50. This offended Meow who apparently didn't like how I thanked them or the specific words I used and jumped on me in the lobby for it. I want to say this... NO ONE has to volunteer their time to host and I don't think you should if you don't have the time to give it. If all you want to do is be a player like me then great, see you at the tables. HOWEVER we have some that have as many commitments and things going on in their lives as anyone else but find HOURS AND HOURS to give this league and us players to host and those deserve a special thanks! I have texted Cait now 3x when no tours were set and us players are sitting their wondering if a 3 v 3 is going to be set 20 minutes prior to start time or like last night Weakest Link and she has come all 3x while on vacation actually last night. So she and Mini deserved a shout out yesterday in lobby.. And I shout again today... THANK YOU MINI AND CAIT! Thank you to the TD's who make their tours fun, who greet all as they come in that stuff doesn't go unnoticed by me or several others. Thanks to all the TD's who do check the calendar on a regular basis and pop in and set for even an hour or 2 regularly when they see it empty. Merry Christmas to all of you who are really keeping it going!

by nrgizebunny_99 on December 15, 2022 at 07:46:30 PST

by nrgizebunny_99 on December 15, 2022 at 07:52:17 PST

I AGREE WE HAVE WONDERFUL TD'S HERE HOWEVER, I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WAS A TACKY POST .... I HOSTED THAT ENTIRE DAY FROM 8:30 AM - 2:45 pM PLUS TIME IT TOOK ME TO CLOSE ALL THE TOURS ! YOU AND CAIT WERE IN LOBBY PLAYING THE ENTIRE TIME I HOSTED .... WE SHOULD NEVER NEVER GIVE SPECIAL CREDIT TO C ERTAIN TDS AND SAY THEY ARE THE " FASTEST " "BEST " ETC NOT ONE TD HERE NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL THEY ARE IS ANY MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANOTHER ! BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE TD'S WHO RUN HERE !!
              by terriquad on December 15, 2022 at 19:00:05 PST

NRG, I thank every host who is hosting after my tournament time is finished on that game so you've been thanked from me no doubt. You tend to host mornings and I work full time so rarely am in your tournies unless sick or on a vacation day. I think you do a GREAT job. I think you missed the point of my post. Wasn't about whether one host does better than another. It was about ONE SINGLE NIGHT SHOUT OUT. Not about every tournament or every day of the week. It was a shout out FOR 1 particular night when people were filing in asking "where are the td's, no more tournies tonight" and in comes Mini and then Mini let us know she couldn't set the special cause she hadn't been trained yet for it so I got on the phone texting Cait for the 3rd time in about 4 or 5 weeks asking if she would set the special(3v3 or WL-she's did both for us). I don't think you or any other TD should be taking another couple of TD's recognition they were given for ONE SINGLE NIGHT as a slam against yourself as that seems petty. You do you, they do them ..which is what makes all of us unique. I'll end with you do a great job from what I've seen, but what I think doesn't matter, you're still hosting so your bosses must think you ROCK! Merry ChristmaS!
        by ___Howmanylicks on December 14, 2022 at 16:00:51 PST

I gave thanks yesterday specifically to Mini Moo and Cait in lobby who came in and set tours when not a single tour was set at 5:50. This offended Meow who apparently didn't like how I thanked them or the specific words I used and jumped on me in the lobby for it. I want to say this... NO ONE has to volunteer their time to host and I don't think you should if you don't have the time to give it. If all you want to do is be a player like me then great, see you at the tables. HOWEVER we have some that have as many commitments and things going on in their lives as anyone else but find HOURS AND HOURS to give this league and us players to host and those deserve a special thanks! I have texted Cait now 3x when no tours were set and us players are sitting their wondering if a 3 v 3 is going to be set 20 minutes prior to start time or like last night Weakest Link and she has come all 3x while on vacation actually last night. So she and Mini deserved a shout out yesterday in lobby.. And I shout again today... THANK YOU MINI AND CAIT! Thank you to the TD's who make their tours fun, who greet all as they come in that stuff doesn't go unnoticed by me or several others. Thanks to all the TD's who do check the calendar on a regular basis and pop in and set for even an hour or 2 regularly when they see it empty. Merry Christmas to all of you who are really keeping it going

You made some good points lady! I think Meow misunderstood what you were trying to get across. I don't think she meant anything vicious or negative.
      I agree with most of your post *Good Job Cait and MINI.*
      Cait is probably the fastest and most efficient TRD we have. I don't know how she runs 20 tourneys, takes requests, and plays. I think she qualifies as ONE of the best.
      Merry Christmas SANTERRI much love to you! Hope you have a fantastic holiday!!
      Merry Christmas to the rest of the league Be safe

Joseph

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!