Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• can't get shg to reinstall View
      by poofalicious49 on March 19, 2023 at 16:54:58 PDT

Man since the last update I have had issues with being booted from table or lobby. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall shg and now I can't get it to install . I've downloaded it and it says "no mountable file " ..I've cleaned out cookies and cleaned my puter and still receive this message. So it may be awhile till I get to come in and play..keep the giggles going for me and pray I can get this figured out...gigglessssssssss
        by xplosivetina on May 3, 2023 at 04:19:14 PDT

Man since the last update I have had issues with being booted from table or lobby. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall shg and now I can't get it to install . I've downloaded it and it says "no mountable file " ..I've cleaned out cookies and cleaned my puter and still receive this message. So it may be awhile till I get to come in and play..keep the giggles going for me and pray I can get this figured out...gigglessssssssss

by xplosivetina on May 3, 2023 at 04:20:16 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!