Kanasta_ Friends
Message Forum

• Tiffers Fiance' View
      by tiffers_intexas on February 22, 2024 at 11:18:26 PST

Hello all.... if you don't mind keeping my fiancé' (Tony) in prayers.... The other night we were at the ER and I was being seen for a severe UTI and kidney infection... while I was waiting in lobby to be seen, a lady comes in from outside and says, a man just collapsed outside, he needs help... 2 teams of nurses rushed outside .. wheeled in said man... and it was my fiancé'... he collapsed outside after parking the car. He banged up his face really bad, and they couldn't figure out what had happened, he couldn't remember.

So we found out he has an orbital socket fracture, hole in his mouth that needs stitches, and so far 2 blood clots in his thighs. He is at a military hospital getting great treatment. I will keep this post updated as I learn more as many have asked I do.

Thanks in advance to all the prayer warriors out there. I'm at home trying to heal myself and taking care of our dog who needs special care too. Love you all!!!

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
smokediver310 (Head Admin)  
DiscoDancinDuck (Td Manager )  
itsmedonna (Specials )  
harleyz_angels (birthdays )  
bb_designs2 (page design)  
holidayevents  
abby_dear.abby  
League Tips
Check out the Standings tab to see how you rank against other members of the League.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!