Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• Back...but why? View
      by skipole8154 on March 1, 2018 at 08:22:19 PST

I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

• Re: Back...but why? View
        by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:53:55 PST

Just for the record I do not intentionally sit in the room and not respond. I do get distracted and yes, at times, I do forget to logout of the room. I am usually working on something else on my computer and I forget I am still in the lobby. For that I am sorry. I will work on it:-)

by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:49:08 PST

: I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

by dalcrazee1 on March 3, 2018 at 07:46:59 PST

: I came back today to play a few matches and what did I find? The cards are still ridiculous and I had to wait for 10 minutes for dalcrazee1 to answer for a game. The excuse? I didn t know I was in the lobby. Always the same people, always the same excuse...nothing changes. And you wonder why the ladder is dying. Save it before it s gone. Even with the dead people, it s getting smaller and smaller

by skipole8154 on March 3, 2018 at 12:56:40 PST

Everybody makes mistakes.............but it s ALWAYS you. How many players have complained only to find you need a computer science degree to file a complaint. And even with it...nothing happens.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,812,550.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!